Ban request [FL:RP] Thomas ^^
Name of player: [FL:RP] Thomas ^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20319248

Time in GMT: 15:59 Polish time, 2012/06/06

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Thomas randomly demoted me from Special Service with no RP reason given whatsoever. His only explaination was "I don't need you in my team eggtooth". IMO that is NOT a reason to demote someone from SS, also Equalizer agreed with me (second screenshot) plus two other players who said that he is fail president. I know why he demoted me: He just hates me because he were always destroying RP's by killing with crowbar or randomly killing with weapon, but I can't prove that now since I have no video. I can stand killing randomly, BUT I CANT STAND RANDOM DEMOTE WITHOUT PROPER RP REASON! I wasn't AFK or anything. He just demoted me right after i respawned.

Evidence:
Demote from console (screenshot):
[Image: 2yullrr.jpg]

Read highlighted text, and also some under it.

Equalizer agreeing with me:
[Image: 23qr9v.jpg]
I didn't need you on my team and I asked Shadow if it was allowed and it was. I had another person with alot more experience then you and i wanted him. Thats reason enough to demote you..
I also were a dictator, so I have reason enough to demote you sir..

And ffs ! I haven't RDM'ed anyone with a crowbar og weapon.. Where do you get that from? You are just a regular minge sir, and i accept that you didnt like me when I was a dictator, but putting a ban request for it ? That is fail...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Shadow also demoted me from Corleone i just joined Corleone And he demoted me ;Reason i don't want you in this family...And i just Joined the Corleone Lol then he said i want somebody i can trust 100% and soo only hes friends could joined it.Just saying this Tounge
(06-06-2012, 03:35 PM)Fragell Wrote: I didn't need you on my team and I asked Shadow if it was allowed and it was. I had another person with alot more experience then you and i wanted him. Thats reason enough to demote you..

The problem is: You never said anything like that on server, so it doesn't count here. Also shadow was playing CS:S and he were not on server anyway (If you mean [FL] Shadow). If you were going to say that you need more experienced people in SS, you should tell that to me, then there will be no case, and i'll gladly leave SS (asking doesn't hurt), but you never said anything like that on server, so your explaination is invalid. You need a proper RP reason first. If shadow did the same: then it's admin abuse. You need to have a valid RP reason or person is not following job rules, or is AFK. None of that happened.
Actually, I asked soul about this matter.

The Chat:

6. juni 2012

17:49 - Equalizer: Soul, I got a question.
17:49 - [FL] SoulRipper: Ok
17:49 - Equalizer: Lets say you are president
17:49 - Equalizer: And I join the SS
17:50 - Equalizer: Then you demote me straight away because you don't "need" me
17:50 - Equalizer: Woulndt that be Random Demote?
17:50 - Equalizer: I could basicly demote anyone because I don't like them and just say "I dont need you"
17:51 - [FL] SoulRipper: Random yes, unless there is someone he prefers to be SS
17:51 - Equalizer: So, if you are president
17:51 - Equalizer: and there is 1 spot left that I take.
17:51 - Equalizer: Then you rather want Shadow to be SS instead
17:51 - Equalizer: Then you can demote me and let him be SS?
17:51 - [FL] SoulRipper: Yes
17:51 - Equalizer: Alright.
17:51 - Equalizer: Thanks

I guess this is in the hands of a higher ranked person..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator