Feeling Upset? Check out this thread.
Hey everyone, ive been dealing with the classic end of school year stresses of final exams and other things. So I felt inspired into making this thread here, for anyone, guy, girl , can come to this thread, and post their stressful situation or anything that's on their mind recently.

If someone feels more comfortable not posting directly on this thread, you can send me a Private Message and I promise I will read and reply to every one of them ASAP.
I'm not a trained psychologist, I won't magically make your sorrows go away, but I can act as a friend who's willing to listen and give my opinion.

I feel like more communities need something like this, so I'm going to try to bring it to Fearless so the people out there who feel lost or down can have a friend to help them out.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 7 users Like BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • earl, Ronchiiik, StillAlive, GRiiM, Aoixification, Decay, The_Alpha_Dog
That is really a nice gesture, Beny. Let's hope some people will use this somehow.
(06-05-2012, 11:53 PM)StillAlive Wrote: That is really a nice gesture, Beny. Let's hope some people will use this somehow.

I hope so, I know some people could use the support; there are some mean people out there.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier