My Garry's Mod Multiplayer
Exclamation 
This is a new problem my Gmod and other steam games such as CS: Source, TF2, and Killing Floor are experiencing. I've already tried to look for a solution on Steam's website but i cant find the solution. The problem is i can't play multiplayer or see the server list on any steam game. This is my last resort please help! OmgOmgOmgOmg
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
I have the same problem searching for servers,so i use console to connect servers...

Also there's a way to hopefully fix this problem for you.
Open up steam,and find your steam settings,Then go to Downloads+Cloud
And then you can see an option tab called "Game server browser:Max pings /minute"
There is the following text:
If you experience Internet connection problems while browsing for game servers,try lowering this value.

Now im quite sure you understand this text,so yeah,lower your value to either 500 or 250.
I hope this helped you.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

OMG thanks CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese
Np ^^.

Oh no wait that didn't work. The reason im replying now is because I didn't have access to it ATM but since i do now and it still doesnt work im replying now. I think you misread by thread, look at this...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gregory1998...6012247044
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
I didnt misread,i had the same problem until i fixed by lowering the value,idk,it does work for me.

I have the same problem, but I'm just trying to join as fast as I can when i'm in the main menu. If I don't manage that, I have to either: Play singleplayer and join a game from there or wait :/