Scripts, scriptenforcers and me.
Star 
Your name: Sweaty Brother (Sweet Bro)

Your ban ID: 10558

Banned by: Console

Server: Roleplay

Why we should unban you:
Let's cut the crap.
Yes, I have falco's script pack, yes, an esp comes along with that.
Yes, the scripts load when your scriptenforcer fails (something you really should work on. Contact me if you seriously don't know what I mean.)
No, I didn't use it on fearless, and don't plan on using it here either.
I DID however use the useful commands in the script. Like Togglevoice(toggles voicerecord)
Lyrics(lets you prepare several lines to send to chat, like a speech)

I know Andreas already confronted me about this. I pressed mouse4, which triggered +aimbot_scan.
The aimbot was from another script, a script that really fucks up any hud and custom gamemode for the client. I had already uninstalled it, and was trying to use my voice button, which usually is Mouse4.
I explained to him that this was simply a forgotten bind.
Along with my I and O keys, on darkrp bound to "toggleesp 1" and "toggleesp 0", and on FL bound to inventory use fish 1 (or something) and o to /holster.

As far as I know, there's no policy here against minging about with friends on darkrp and stuff like that. I know I had the opportunity to use it on the server(again, something you should fix), but I haven't.

There wont be any of those beyond-retarded "change me/my life/something" stories.
I have falco's script, but I don't cheat on fearless. It's goddamn boring. It's like watching a movie and knowing everything that's about to happen. Play rp for the experience, not competition.

So yeah, I'd like to get unbanned. Not because I'm gonna change or anything, but because I haven't done anything wrong to fearless. There's way too many people out there abusing scripts on the server, mainly because your scriptenforcer doesn't work.
I don't know too much about all of these hacks and scripts as I have never used them...

I do know though that you have been here long enough to know that anyone with any hacks if caught will be permed. So why, if you did know that, wouldn't you delete all hacks/scripts?

This is the part I think you need to explain a little better.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, cheating, hacking or other sorts of gameplay tampering will not be tolerated.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator