Darkninja Leaving
Haters be learners.

You are always welcome on FL Smile
Goodbye Sad
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Why is it people always moan about admins not doing good enough
not catching all the minges
not being on all the time
not answering every since @ message

They never think about us that we have lives, we have jobs, we have school, we want too play too, we can be busy with other calls
They could be helping us by getting evidence and posting a ban request instead of just moaning
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • beflok, Flux
(06-06-2012, 09:37 PM)Temar Wrote: Why is it people always moan about admins not doing good enough

They never think about us that we have lives, we have jobs, we have school, we want too play too, we can be busy with other calls
They could be helping us by getting evidence and posting a ban request instead of just moaning

Temar it is a players duty to complain about simple things did you not know that? Admins are not real we are robots.

Silly Temar, trix are for kids!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • GRiiM, Gamesdude109
Thank you all, After everyone rages at me. RDM, CDm and shit. but i had 12 bans on record and i cant imagine myself getting a perma, ive decided to leave the server for good. ITs nice knowing you all and Alphadog, Bro Love.. always Remeber that. you Too soul... But you dont know my life story now do you? ill TEll you a bit. When i was 12 it started in the begining of 7th grade. had great friends at school and nothign to worrie about. till one day they decided it would be funny to Leave me for good without telling me what i di to end are friendship. my sucidal thoughts started there. now you may have heard or Sticks and stones may break your bones but words may never hurt you. There wrong. Words have the same inpact as Stick and stone. i dont think anyone of you gotten to this point in life but. i hope you dont because i got a Family who loves me. If not For them i wouldnt be here. so now that you know what i went threw, next time im called somehting. i will do everything in my power to get you the longest ban on record. just know your competion...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
(06-06-2012, 09:55 PM)Beflok Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 09:37 PM)Temar Wrote: Why is it people always moan about admins not doing good enough

Temar it is a players duty to complain about simple things did you not know that? Admins are not real we are robots.

Silly Temar, trix are for kids!

I knew it!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why?!?!
;.;
D,:
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-06-2012, 10:48 PM)darkninja908 Wrote: Thank you all, After everyone rages at me. RDM, CDm and shit. but i had 12 bans on record and i cant imagine myself getting a perma, ive decided to leave the server for good. ITs nice knowing you all and Alphadog, Bro Love.. always Remeber that. you Too soul... But you dont know my life story now do you? ill TEll you a bit. When i was 12 it started in the begining of 7th grade. had great friends at school and nothign to worrie about. till one day they decided it would be funny to Leave me for good without telling me what i di to end are friendship. my sucidal thoughts started there. now you may have heard or Sticks and stones may break your bones but words may never hurt you. There wrong. Words have the same inpact as Stick and stone. i dont think anyone of you gotten to this point in life but. i hope you dont because i got a Family who loves me. If not For them i wouldnt be here. so now that you know what i went threw, next time im called somehting. i will do everything in my power to get you the longest ban on record. just know your competion...

That's messed up man. :/ You need to seek some help. You seem sort of mentally unstable as of now. Best of luck to you.

-Earl
(06-06-2012, 10:48 PM)darkninja908 Wrote: Thank you all, After everyone rages at me. RDM, CDm and shit. but i had 12 bans on record and i cant imagine myself getting a perma, ive decided to leave the server for good. ITs nice knowing you all and Alphadog, Bro Love.. always Remeber that. you Too soul... But you dont know my life story now do you? ill TEll you a bit. When i was 12 it started in the begining of 7th grade. had great friends at school and nothign to worrie about. till one day they decided it would be funny to Leave me for good without telling me what i di to end are friendship. my sucidal thoughts started there. now you may have heard or Sticks and stones may break your bones but words may never hurt you. There wrong. Words have the same inpact as Stick and stone. i dont think anyone of you gotten to this point in life but. i hope you dont because i got a Family who loves me. If not For them i wouldnt be here. so now that you know what i went threw, next time im called somehting. i will do everything in my power to get you the longest ban on record. just know your competion...

Dude, I have no idea of what kind of situation you're going through but I hope you pull through. Remember that you don't have to do it alone, there will always be people who care for you and will support you no matter what.
Anyone who purposely harasses you in game is absolutely pathetic.

Earl is right, I also think you need to seek psychiatric help if you aren't already, my step brother is going through something similar and has attempted suicide by overdose at least twice that I know of, the psychiatrist he is seeing now really is helping him a lot.

Good luck to you and if you don't return to this community then all the best to you in the future.
i Dont need help as more i need friends who care. ive got over the suicidal shit. you know what. i dont need help nor do i need people ive said my goodbyes. out
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.