Darkninja Leaving
Im Now Officaly Leaving FL. Im Leaving Due to People calling me Shit and Making me feel down. Let me tell You all this. Im Not Gay, homo, Masterbaiter or a Whore. This is not the only reason in leaveing. Admins Never on when Rule breakers are on nad the Team has Lost it. I may be back but only God knows. I am Christan Thanks for asking. Goodby And Good luck Fearless. i will Be Missing SoulRipper, Thanks for the Guidance. Hope To still be Friends... Goodby...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
The following 1 user Likes darkninja908's post:
  • Peltsi
We cant babysit you guys 24/7. There are made the amazing option called "Ban Request" which we do check daily. We only got one right arm and one left arm which makes a total of 2. Just like everyone else.

Beside that we got a real life too and a school.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 6 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Mika, earl, Flux, Spartanjunior, Nevy, Temar
That's sad, if you really enjoy playing on the servers, you would ignore them, who gives a shit if people are calling you shit?
-Anyway It's sad to see someone going.
Goodbye :/
- Midnight Blues

Bye :c
Noooo!
good bye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Don't leave ! Just report them then !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Goodbye, we'll stay friends.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-05-2012, 05:12 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 09:22 PM)Andreas Wrote: We cant babysit you guys 24/7. There are made the amazing option called "Ban Request" which we do check daily. We only got one right arm and one left arm which makes a total of 2. Just like everyone else.

Beside that we got a real life too and a school.

Actally it is your job..

Players job is to enjoy the server. Your/admins job are to "babysit" them/us. When you say yes to admin you say yes to babysit everyone. Players job isnt to "BAN REQUEST" All the time. If you're admin you babysit people. Dont tell them to make ban req. on all rulebreakers -_-'

It's not my job to sit on a online server 24/7. My job is to babysit people when im ONLINE. Not when im sitting and doing my homework etc. Then the amazing option called "Ban Request" is made.

You also have to remember we are doing this for free, we dont get paid or something. If we get paid yes, then it was another situation we were talking about.

EDIT:
We have one thing that says: Real life always comes before online stuff no matter what it is.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I really hope that instead you ignore the people saying s**t about you and you decide to stay.
Well, if not then goodbye. Sad to see you leaving Sad