Nooooo! :(
I don't see why we should refund you, for your own stupid mistakes. You shouldn't do illegal shit.
Fallen has spoken in his almighty doublepostisness.

EDIT: Fallen has spoken in his almighty freaking shit internet browsers which don't function the way they are suppose to.
-Signature removed-
Thats called using fucking shit internet browsers which don't function the way they are suppose to.
Fallen, I know what you're talking about. I didnt command you to refund it. I'm kindly asking you as a member of your awesome server to refund what I have the right to keep! Stuff I have used ages to get all by myself! D: For you, it's nothing big, it's just to check what's in my old inventory, and add it to my new one Smile That is something small and easy done for you, and it's a MAJOR big-time favour for me!
If you do something small, but it's taken by someone else as something big, don't you then get that Good satisfaction-feeling? Cheese Please Angel
Believe me it's not a small thingy they have to write every little item into the console then drop it numerous times etc etc.
-Signature removed-
Then take only the Car I have, the weapons and pockets, while all the other shit like ammo, health kits, stamina stuff and food can you just skip? Smile
Ask Soul or Fallen not me.
-Signature removed-
Fallen, you could just give refound money, etc if he only has a Lambo in his inventory he can get 400K refounden?Smile
I think all these money/ specific items would be harder,
Items mean they have to find those items in the database,
Money means they have to find the items + do the math.
It'd probably be easier to refund his inventory, but it's up to them whether or not they do.
All of you know nothing about the database, so don't try to assume what you have to do. I would want a valid reason why you should get all your items? Not because steam disabled your account, i agree on why they did it to you.