Server security
Oh god... I can see it now..

News Today,

A speeding Supra speeds down the street nearly causing fatal accidents...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Nice, Who ever did it, Nice coding Wink
(06-08-2012, 01:45 AM)grub Wrote: Oh god... I can see it now..

News Today,

A speeding Supra speeds down the street nearly causing fatal accidents...

Or as the people rant in the chat all the time, "Who's the prick in the Supra that ran me over? I gots it on FRAPS and I write BAN Request on u because I is l33t ub3r user of FL"
The following 2 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • earl, Grub
(06-10-2012, 12:30 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Or as the people rant in the chat all the time, "Who's the prick in the Supra that ran me over? I gots it on FRAPS and I write BAN Request on u because I is l33t ub3r user of FL"

If I had a dollar for every time I heard " Ban request! LOLZ I have FRAPS!!! You gonna perma banned!! LOOOOLZ", and there was never a ban request, I would be at LEAST 12 dollars richer...
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
FInally! People wont use Taxi Driver to ruin my day!!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(06-10-2012, 05:02 AM)Ludo Wrote: FInally! People wont use Taxi Driver to ruin my day!!

Pff just recently I was cdmed by a taxi driver... So were a couple of others... You can't escape the flying submarine...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Will RDM get logged too?
(06-10-2012, 07:31 AM)Green Blockhead Wrote: Will RDM get logged too?

i think it was already on the logs what wasnt on the logs is prop kill and CDM
yay! Heart
Will this anti cheat be set off by smartsnap? It's somewhat similar to an autoaim and I got told the other day that I was autoaiming by an admin. If it does then this is a serious issue, especially considering it's installed on the server(so everyone has it by default).