rp_evocity_v33x
Hi all,

I know this might be stupid of me but every time i connect ot the rp_evocity_v33x server i have to sit and wait for the downloads to do it thing, i was wondering can i download anything to make this not have to download every time?

And one other thing not sure if i done something to my game but, when i do get connected to the rp_evocity_v33x server i have a lot of errors and black and purple textures. i have been and download a hell of a lot of game content and it doesn't seem to have fix it.

If someone could help me that would be gr8,

Thanks in advance,

Tiger
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=610

The map also requires the Half Life 2 Episodes.
(06-01-2012, 09:14 PM)xTC224x Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=610

The map also requires the Half Life 2 Episodes.

I have downloaded all that and put it in garr's mod folders well i think that it in the right ones i a newbie lol
I had the same problem as you mate, uninstall gmod, delete your whole gmod folder, reinstall gmod, download all the files, place them correctly (it will take a long time to download so start early), enjoy.

This is how i did it anyways and i dont have to watch the loading screen for 10 minutes each time, getting sick of the music and overflow Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-01-2012, 10:22 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I had the same problem as you mate, uninstall gmod, delete your whole gmod folder, reinstall gmod, download all the files, place them correctly (it will take a long time to download so start early), enjoy.

This is how i did it anyways and i dont have to watch the loading screen for 10 minutes each time, getting sick of the music and overflow Smile

Could you tell me what you download and where you put it as i think i have download it all Thinking
dude you need hl2 ep2 or you can not see all tging
The following 1 user Likes VanishingMonkey's post:
  • Tiger
But i have put all the stuff from the game content and mounted it in steam and still the same propblem Sad
Yeah its because you dont have HL2 ep2.
I dont have it either and I dont plan on getting it soon so I just have to deal with the purple and black textures.
Unless you are planning on getting this then you will have the same problem and will just have to live with it.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Tiger
(06-02-2012, 04:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Yeah its because you dont have HL2 ep2.
I dont have it either and I dont plan on getting it soon so I just have to deal with the purple and black textures.
Unless you are planning on getting this then you will have the same problem and will just have to live with it.

Ok thanks,

That not a problem i just wondering if there a way out of it Cheese

Thanks All
(06-02-2012, 04:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Yeah its because you dont have HL2 ep2.

May be a little late, but I know a link where you can download the textures and maps for Half Life 2 and Episodes 1 and 2 and some other games. Just put the files in your addons folder, after you extract them with Winrar. Simple, easy to do,and doesn't cost a thing.
http://cscheater.comeze.com/downloads.html