Exclamation 
Black Ops 2
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY

Nervous Please, give your opinion!

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/
Out 11.13.12.
To tell you the truth.

I hated the first black ops. I think it is completely stupid whenever the campaign is better than the actual multiplayer.
This game doesn't even look like call of duty anymore in my opinion.
They should go back to how the first 4 call of duty's were. The better ones. Ever since after Modern Warfare Two there has not been a good game.
I will buy it because I cant pass up on it. I will just hope it isn't as stupid as it looks. Trailers don't show the potential of the multiplayer so that is what Im going to hope for
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Mika, Anakonda
the year is 3007... the humans are still fighting, but none know why....

a sentence that explains the whole game : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
It's a good thing Treyarch actually has innovation.
(06-19-2012, 02:43 PM)Sideways Wrote: It's a good thing Treyarch actually has innovation.

No they don't, they just take the previous COD, make an exact clone of it and then throw in a few gimmicks and try and force in some new system.

And there's no real way COD can make a total overhaul. The iconic parts of the series make up such a large part that there really isn't much to change. With a series like Battlefield, all you need is big maps, vehicles and a few basic classes and it's a Battlefield game, they can go off changing just about everything else. With COD, just about everything is associated with the series, the narrative style, the gunplay, the movement, the MP etc, and you really can't change these because the entire core of the game is what people expect.
Also the fact that IW collapsed and Treyarch is awful doesn't help.
(06-19-2012, 02:43 PM)Sideways Wrote: It's a good thing Treyarch actually has innovation.

Just like 007 legends and now CoD black ops 2 evolved in to literally speaking a sh1t
It doesn't looks like the shooter we all knew before
It rather looks like Halo now (which I really do hate)

Just like 007 legends and now CoD black ops 2 evolved in to literally speaking a sh1t
It doesn't looks like the shooter we all knew before
It rather looks like Halo now (which I really do hate)

My two opinions
1) I will not be surprised if it will be free, for how bad it looks
2) this sh*t will end call of duty series for both treyarch and activision to go bankrupts
(06-19-2012, 02:50 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote:

No they don't, they just take the previous COD, make an exact clone of it and then throw in a few gimmicks and try and force in some new system.

And there's no real way COD can make a total overhaul. The iconic parts of the series make up such a large part that there really isn't much to change. With a series like Battlefield, all you need is big maps, vehicles and a few basic classes and it's a Battlefield game, they can go off changing just about everything else. With COD, just about everything is associated with the series, the narrative style, the gunplay, the movement, the MP etc, and you really can't change these because the entire core of the game is what people expect.

And some people like it that way. Treyarch make decent CoD games (including SP & MP) whilst IW just clone the exact same turd each year within the same era.
Here's my opinion:

People always say and complain that Call of Duty games are always the same, from Call of Duty 1 all the way up to MW3. They are shooters, involve killing people and just vary in graphics, maps and story lines in each game or series (Eg. MW). So what they've tried to do is actually finally listen to the players and make the game a whole lot different to all the others, this could either end really well or really badly, my opinion is that it isn't going to get even half the sales of Black Ops. So what they do is add a new story line, a bunch of really futuristic weapons like Halo's models, add some maps and there you go the new Call of Duty game by Treyarch. The trailer doesn't exactly sum up what the story line is about, just like every other trailer for Call of Duty but I can tell that they've purely made it set in the future just because people wanted change. They want change, they get change. Simple.
I WONT be surprised if terrorists will be yet again Russians
in addition to everything i listed early this is why I am sick of
disrespect of American action game developers
Thats what they think about us russians
"All Russians are the mindless brain damaged brute terrorist who wants to take over the world"
If thats what they think about us than this is what i think about Americans:
"fat lazy McDonalds asses and serious racists"
I have been in america so many times and after year 2007 (when MW4 been released) I immedeatly started to hear about "oh those russians, such a bad people blah blah bullshit"
I swear if this call of duty will be about russian terrorists again i will inspire people to send official complaints at it
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Anakonda
(06-19-2012, 03:51 PM)Sideways Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 02:50 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote:

And some people like it that way. Treyarch make decent CoD games (including SP & MP) whilst IW just clone the exact same turd each year within the same era.

Not really, Treyarch is awful in comparison to IW, and they just basically clone IW's last entry and make a few changes that don't work. Just look at Black Ops versus MW2, and WaW versus COD4, they're both just riding on what the previous game actually came up with. The only poor COD IW made was MW3, and technically that wasn't even them that made that, it was the collapsed shell after around half of IW left that made it.

(06-19-2012, 05:53 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: I WONT be surprised if terrorists will be yet again Russians
in addition to everything i listed early this is why I am sick of
disrespect of American action game developers
Thats what they think about us russians
"All Russians are the mindless brain damaged brute terrorist who wants to take over the world"
If thats what they think about us than this is what i think about Americans:
"fat lazy McDonalds asses and serious racists"
I have been in america so many times and after year 2007 (when MW4 been released) I immedeatly started to hear about "oh those russians, such a bad people blah blah bullshit"
I swear if this call of duty will be about russian terrorists again i will inspire people to send official complaints at it
There's not exactly many other options for an enemy in the 21st century, it's like the Russians, the Chinese, unnamed middle eastern countries, North Korea or the terrorists. That's about it really.
And don't get so worked up over clichés, the evil guy is always British, but we never complain.