FAQ update
Because a lot of people ask me this, I decided to make a topic. This questions will get added soon on the server too.

Q: I see a lot of ERRORS when I'm at someone's base, why?
A: Your missing PHX. Download it here: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=72659 or get the SVN version if you know how that works.

Q: I see my car normally, but in my inventory it looks like an error or a purple car?
A: Your spawnicon is bugged. Go to your garrymod folder and delete the folder 'spawnicons'. If you are more experienced, go inside that map and try to find your car, then delete it.

Q: My car is a error, why?
A: It seems something went wrong when you downloaded it from the server, contact me and we fix it together.

Q: Can you make the proplimit higher?
A: No we don't want to stress the server too much.

Q: Why can't I weld my notes?
A: Because notes are a world entity, use Nail tool.

Q: Why can't I use Skin Switcher on my car? It's owned by me.
A: The car is owned by you, but the prop isn't. Skin Switcher will only work when the car prop was owned by you.

Q: How can I pickup contrabands?
A: Once you have spawned it, you can't pick it up again. If you really want to get rid of it, destroy it.

Q: Why no wire on the server?
A: We are still discussing this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
tbh Wire shouldnt be made on the server believe me abuse is imminent I know my ways with wire and there are 999999999999999 ways how you can minge with wire
-Signature removed-
That's my point exactly too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-22-2010, 07:32 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Q: Why can't I use Skin Switcher on my car? It's owned by me.
A: The car is owned by you, but the prop isn't. Skin Switcher will only work when the car prop was owned by you.
Call an admin (preferrably Raffi) to have your car painted, if the current colour is a massive issue.
Trabants and Government vehicles only have one skin.

As for wire... please don't.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
but but but but.. its so annoying to have to call for you every time after picking up and using my car again! D:
(07-22-2010, 12:01 PM)s.J. Wrote: tbh Wire shouldnt be made on the server believe me abuse is imminent I know my ways with wire and there are 999999999999999 ways how you can minge with wire

Yep I Agree wire has so many things that causes lag and crashes. My self had the opportunity to experience its deadlyness on a sandbox server during my admin trial. Two guys created a sort of box with wire that its only purpose was to lag the server. Don't ruin the server wiremod must not be added or else haxors attacks will be inevitable.
Signature too big.
Q: I see a lot of ERRORS when I'm at someone's base, why?
A: Your missing PHX. Download it here: [http://glua.net/downloads.php is better for phx because it is a zip'd svn] or get the SVN version if you know how that works. [This is missing] -> Additionally you may not have CounterStrike: Source which some people choose to build with.
(07-23-2010, 11:15 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: but but but but.. its so annoying to have to call for you every time after picking up and using my car again! D:

As long your not admin, you don't have World Prop Protection.
So you can't skin switch it.
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX
Not exactly a Frequently Asked Question, but here goes..

Q: All the textures in the map are purple and black; I see lots of Error models and the skybox is black/trailing. Help!
A: You do not have Counter-Strike: Source mounted. If you own Counter-Strike: Source, check it has been mounted into Garry's Mod through the Game Content menu in Extentions, and restart Garry's Mod.

Oh, and the PHX SVN can be found here.
You will need TortoiseSVN to use SVN links.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles