My wallpaper for Fearless
Thanks all for kind words.

I will explain this wallpaper a bit:
I wanted to express every feeling, situation, and job in the city. By feeling I mean that Fearless is crazy, but in positive way (that's why everyone is so cheerfull, and some of them have funny poses). By situation I wanted to express that no matter what admins are here (Andreas with banhammer in background + some random citizen on top of blue Lamborghini hitting it with crowbar), also that players always buy some stuff, chase after some medicine to heal themselfes, and of course rebel in background who wants to catch a Police Commander who chases Black Market Dealer. Job was harder to express. Here we're referring to Police commander chasing BMD with weed in hand. This express in one picture whole job of the police, let's be honest, they always chase after contra, and illegal stuff, but also after criminalists. Look also at Special Service. They are saluting, meaning they are always ready to help president. Don't forget about Gun Dealer who holds ammo and money - by this I wanted to express not only job, but also economy of the server. You sell stuff, and earn money, and you can be rich (guy in glasses next to Supra). Corleones on the other hand stay silent. That's why they are hiding their faces, as mafia always works silently, or undercover (well... most of mafias at least), but believe me, they are smiling to get into action Smile Rest i think is clear (fireman, doctor, and medic). About that girl sitting on top of the ambulance- no idea... I just added her here...

(05-29-2012, 10:50 PM)BombFire Wrote: So awesome! This should be the welcome page for connecting on the server!

Depends on admin will.. I guess I can talk to Nudelholz if this picture can be as loading one.
Lol doctor, he is like: I got le candy right here. Skeptical

Anyways. Great job bud, looking forward to the next versions.
Looks amazing. Would love to see this on the welcoming page! Smile
You won my heart! That picture is so great, please set it in the loading screen. You did a really god job with everything. All honour to you mate! Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I love it, thanks for another Background image for my Desktop.
Haha! Nice work Smile
- Midnight Blues

That's awesome, yo.
i just found this..... ITS AMAZING !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Its My Birthday! 
Nice job you did there, setting up such a scene is everything except easy.
I really like this wallpaper :o
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Blurr