Skaara my dear friend
^Suggestions xD

Can you not just change the password on the account s.J.?
Lawl. For once Fallen said something right Cheese (not personally against you Tounge)
Yea I got the link from a guy called smokey from the FL group. I've never speaked to him before, but I thought that "maybe he just sends it to everybody, so everybody can know about it".
I was about to ask him what the link was, but he logged off before i reached asking. So I opened it, but I thought silently that "Shouldnt it be announced on the steam frontpage if it's true..? ^.-" But It was a steam-page that he sent. (appareantly not),
so I entered my name and pass. (several times cause it didnt work xD) But I was so "wow! :-D" About it that I had to post it.
Yes, I posted it on the forum before I entered my username and pass, but there's no rules or such against doing that, is it? Nervous

Recently people have been annoyed that I'm spamming them on steam with the link and the message. So i've changed my password, and even email-adressthingy, and no one have said a word about it after that Tounge

I believe I'm suppose to say sorry now, s.J? xD Well, anyways, I can honestly say that I didnt do it on purpose; I never have, and I never will.

And btw.... Why are you so surprised that a guy like me would go on such a trick, when you did it yourself?? xD (pwnd)
Yes, Skaara, you should say you're sorry for posting a link to a phishing site that cost an admin his account. I'm pretty sure this is one of those situations where people should apologize for their actions.

For the last time: Anyone who entered their passwords to any sites that promised free games or whatever, change your passwords immediately.
(12-14-2010, 09:30 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Yes, I posted it on the forum before I entered my username and pass, but there's no rules or such against doing that, is it? :-/

You admitted to being a Forum whore yet you still don't know if something is in the rules? :)

(12-14-2010, 09:30 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: And btw.... Why are you so surprised that a guy like me would go on such a trick, when you did it yourself?? xD (pwnd)

Told you in first post - He trusted you because you're an old member of FL and people know you 'like' the forums. :P

Think before you shove your details into a random site for once, will you?
You're right - Steam would've announced it if they did it, and the fact that the link had "_" instead of "." told me something wasn't right :P
You're right, Killjoy. Sorry, s.J. I of course never wanted you to lose your account. But did he lose it? :o I didnt lose mine..... <.<
Shark, I've gotta igmit that i'm not intelligent enough to understand the forum rules. If I brake a rule that I didnt know about, someone will tell me it in understandable english, and i'll never do it again :] (If I may add, I think the forum rules should be written all over in a more understandable way)
And I didnt notice that in the first post, Shark, as I was too surprised about the thread itself O.o I'm sorry. I've learnt that i've gotta be alot more careful, and I will confirm that things are real before I post it on the forums Smile (I'll try Tounge)
(12-15-2010, 12:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: You're right, Killjoy. Sorry, s.J. I of course never wanted you to lose your account. But did he lose it? :o I didnt lose mine..... <.<
Shark, I've gotta igmit that i'm not intelligent enough to understand the forum rules. If I brake a rule that I didnt know about, someone will tell me it in understandable english, and i'll never do it again :] (If I may add, I think the forum rules should be written all over in a more understandable way)
And I didnt notice that in the first post, Shark, as I was too surprised about the thread itself O.o I'm sorry. I've learnt that i've gotta be alot more careful, and I will confirm that things are real before I post it on the forums Smile (I'll try Tounge)

Yea no problem I also believe it wasn't your intention at all.
So now it's waiting till I get it back but no harm done tbh.
I have all the proof in the world that it's my account.
-Signature removed-
Well we know you failed there Skaara, but we're friends in a community. Smile
Now we just have to wait for Steam etc. to help out s.J.
(12-15-2010, 03:09 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Well we know you failed there Skaara, but we're friends in a community. Smile

Good to hear Smile Angel
Hope you get your account back, s.J! Even thought I don't like you! :-D
(12-15-2010, 04:19 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 03:09 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Well we know you failed there Skaara, but we're friends in a community. Smile

Good to hear Smile Angel
Hope you get your account back, s.J! Even thought I don't like you! :-D

Lol.
-Signature removed-