Please read.
Dear Fearless Roleplay Community,

This is actually SirRaffi, but please read all of this before replying.

As you are all most likely aware, I made a big mistake which angered the entire community. This is what got me banned and frowned upon. This is what made me lose my reputation, my respect, and, most importantly, my friends. At first, I blamed everyone else, but I have now realised that all this is nobody’s fault but mine. I just want to take this moment to apologise.

I spoke about Fearless behind their back. I now understand that what I did was immature and wrong. I was referred to as “two-faced”, and rightfully so. I sent everyone a lot of places and said horrible things about the members and the community, and I will honestly say that I did not mean a single word that was said. Fearless is a great community. I would never deliberately insult this peaceful group, whose primary cause is to serve a positive roleplaying experience for anyone who sets virtual foot in the server. I made a lot of good friends, and losing them all in one go is just painful. Even if I only knew them by nicknames and small images, I was always positive there was a real human being behind that monitor, sending messages written only by them, and it was never difficult to imagine a voice to go with the text.

I also want to send a word out not only to SoulRipper and Fallen, who have clearly worked hard to make the server enjoyable for all, but to one of my good friends, Sniperwolf. I particularly sent him many places, but I just want to send you a special apology. It was fun, writing silly limericks in the place of actual replies. I still like you, Sniperwolf. I don’t want to lose a friend like you.

As a community, not only did we play games together, but we looked out for eachother. When I returned, Shark gave me a free weapon and shedloads of in-game cash to get me back on my feet. This sort of generosity, I will assure you, is the sort of thing you’d never get on.. that community.

All I ask is to be forgiven. I don’t want to have my original account unbanned. That way, every time I try to log into that account, I am given a reminder of what I did wrong. I promise, crossed heart, I will never be two-faced ever again. I have learnt my lesson. I will also proceed to give away all my items on the server in order to give myself a fresh start, and another reminder of what a bit of back-talk can turn into. I also want everyone to forget this ever happened, or at least speak of it no more.

And even if you don’t forgive me, at least consider this as something to show that I care.

Thank you.
-SirRaffi
Temporarily Locked to prevent flaming, spamming, trolling, whatever else.