********* just wants me perma
Your name: theif

Your ban ID: 10337

Banned by: killjoy

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: killjoy

Why we should unban you: first of i just got unbanned so im trying to be good. killjoy hates me no doubt about that. so he comes up with the most bullshit excuses to ban me. he perma for cdm when i was driving on the main road no more than 20 mph and it was a greenlight and some dumbass goes in the middle of the intersection. I get banned instantly for this. So i did not cdm because i did nothing wrong. killjoy just wants me perma[/size]
I was spectating you because I knew you'd do something like that. Remember the first thing I said when you came on the server?
"You're one rule breach away from a permanent ban, that includes CDM." I said that because you were driving around recklessly and almost CDM'd people at every corner. You didn't take the warning.
I didnt break break any rules its not my fault that a man walks in the middle of an intersection of a green light. i was not recording but hopefully u were and could provide some evidence that i broke the rules
My evidence being my own two eyes, the trust I have built in this community with my long term loyal service, the list of bans under your belt and your attitude in this thread.

Edit: Really? You think I care about my in-game money?

[Image: YouMad.jpg?1260647699]
i did not cdm the guy he was walking in middle of the street. its also admin abuse cause some people tell me that ur taking my money

so ur perma banning me becuase some guy walked into the middle of a street when it was a greenlight?
(05-28-2012, 10:23 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: i did not cdm the guy he was walking in middle of the street. its also admin abuse cause some people tell me that ur taking my money

so ur perma banning me becuase some guy walked into the middle of a street when it was a greenlight?

No he perma bans you because you have 16 bans.

Sorry to hear by the way.
(05-28-2012, 10:23 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: i did not cdm the guy he was walking in middle of the street. its also admin abuse cause some people tell me that ur taking my money

Killjoy can comment on the money part... But its not against the rules to jaywalk at all, but just because there is someone in the road regardless of what is going on does NOT give you the right to just run them over.

I have seen what you do first hand and your aggressive RP just brings the server down in the way that you do it. Ban stays imo.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Ya but it's not against the rules for me to run people over on the street. And I didnt do it on purpose either
I am pretty sure it is... If killjoy thought you did it on accident he would not have banned you... But just driving recklessly at all times especially for no reason is just straight Fail RP.

1. Do not run people over with your car on purpose.
11. Don't use a car to kill anyone randomly.
16. Simply because a person isn't on the zebra crossing lines, doesn't mean you can run them over, your car has a horn ® and a handbrake (Spacebar).
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-29-2012, 04:07 AM)Beflok Wrote: I am pretty sure it is... If killjoy thought you did it on accident he would not have banned you... But just driving recklessly at all times especially for no reason is just straight Fail RP.

1. Do not run people over with your car on purpose.
11. Don't use a car to kill anyone randomly.
16. Simply because a person isn't on the zebra crossing lines, doesn't mean you can run them over, your car has a horn ® and a handbrake (Spacebar).

if anybody was recording this then u would see that i did make an effort to stop. first of i was going very slow and i did stop after i hit him on accident,