Killjoy's RP events
Killjoy's RP events
The official thread

Here, you will be notified of any past, present or future RP events held by me in cooperation with other respected staff members or well known RP'ers.

Some of these events include (but are not limited to) detective/crime scene investigation, counter-terrorism, Black Ops, corporate espionage, organized crime, biohazard/nuclear/wartime survivalism, and much more.
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Nevy, earl, Police Officer
Should have information up soon on a recent RP event me and Killjoy had today on v33x, involving a Black Mesa coverup, a frantic rescue effort, civilian overrunnings, survivors, and deadly air assaults..
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Flux
Today, with Faustie and StillAlive we held a biohazard event on v33x.

I'd like to thank our participants, mainly Flux, Toxic and Donut.

You can find a few images of this event from a video that was posted in an admin abuse report, following the event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQXsBRtawzY

**FURTHER EVENTS POSTPONED INDEFINITELY**
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Flux, Mahti
Why is that youtube link taking me to u failrping it says :O
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(05-28-2012, 12:46 AM)Andreas Wrote: Why is that youtube link taking me to u failrping it says :O

"You can find a few images of this event from a video that was posted in an admin abuse report, following the event." - Killjoy

Tounge
ok.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Will never forget it!
My Forst RP Event and an RP point
I expected crazy mindless zombie shooter but no! It appears a completely different experience!
Make a raid against the barricade, survive heavily armed forces and a heavy mounted Vechicles including fly able copter!
Now I know why people are just in love with RP events from admins
Great Thanks to you Killjoy for my first and unforgettable event!
And thanks to Flux and Toxic! Please having a coop horror survival with you!
Will upload a video later where we play it together!
Sadly we still haven't finished it though cause of Crash
Thank you All Cheese
It was super cool !! I'll never forget, even the nice chopper Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(05-28-2012, 12:25 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
Killjoy's RP events
The official thread

Here, you will be notified of any past, present or future RP events held by me in cooperation with other respected staff members or well known RP'ers.

Some of these events include (but are not limited to) detective/crime scene investigation, counter-terrorism, Black Ops, corporate espionage, organized crime, biohazard/nuclear/wartime survivalism, and much more.

Ma first rp event and my first rp point YAY! i WILL never forgot my first rp event it was awesome bying a pres heheCheese
here's a pic from last nights *cough* orgie.. when they tried to climb up the rock. Cheese

[Image: rpevocityv33x0016.jpg]
"The object of war is not to die for your country.. But to make the other ... die for his."

[Image: dumpq.png]