Ban request Jacob
Bug 
Name of player: Jacob

SteamID: 3 players with that Name Sad all id's: STEAM_0:0:13586327 STEAM_0:0:43671028 STEAM_0:1:36634664 idk who eactly but i know he play < 15 hours

Time in GMT: ~9:30

Server: w33x

Summary: Blogged all as I was Rebel leader, but the result is what the error was disconnect, went immediately back to leader is already in use (Jacob), I went as a Rebel.
I went back to his house and he stood there and killed me once I saw Leader kill rebel, he destroyed all the contra and pots (10). First, he raid me without reason,secondly, he had killed and robbed a member of his gang, he was in third propclimb to my house.
But I unfortunately have only photos propclimb

Evidence: Propclimb

Random steal my car

Just list players
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Unable to determine the exact player who violated our rules. Please try to narrow down the SteamID's, or in the future use "status" command in console.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
(05-27-2012, 10:26 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Unable to determine the exact player who violated our rules. Please try to narrow down the SteamID's, or in the future use "status" command in console.

[FL] Killjoy

Look at my ban request i got hes steamid
You provided 3, how should I know which one of them was the right guy?
but you can not see how playing np server, each of them?
STEAM_0:0:13586327
it' HEEEE!
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop usage and acceptable means of roleplay.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Killjoy