Upcoming Vacation!
Not forever Tounge I know you were happy for a second there. but I will most likely be inactive for awhile during the summer, mostly because I am going to France, Germany, and most likely go see some of the netherlands.

I will be staying in Paris, France at a very nice hotel called "Plaza Athenee" and will be sipping on fine red wines and devouring the fresh pastries, while hanging with my good friend from Paris.

Then I will be going to Normandy, France for the yearly D-Day ceremony at Utah and Omaha beach like we do every year because my Uncle is the lt. Governor of Texas who invested in the museum to expand it and add a hangar with a real B-26. I always love being in the VIP section surrounded by many US troops with their M4's and also the silly French with their famas, during the ceremony.

Then I will be going to Dusseldorf Germany to live with my friend for one week, going to his school and having fun. Before I go there I wish to see the border areas or inland Netherlands and I am hoping Soul would give me a tour. Smile

After that we will be going back to where I live which is California, taking my friend from Germany who will be staying with us for two months.

This is planned for early June Smile Maybe some nights when I am home I can perhaps jump on GMod in the middle of the night, but my German friend prefers Minecraft as he sucks at first person shooters ( 1:126 KD ratio on COD xD)
Hope you have fun on your summer trip and will be glad to see you when you come back
(05-26-2012, 09:34 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Hope you have fun on your summer trip and will be glad to see you when you come back

Still got a week to play Smile Maybe i will bring a labtop to Europe and instead of going out to tour i will sit inside and play gmod Tounge haha probably not though, because the french woman are waiting for me.
How... How is it possible to have so much time?
im gonna be working all summer, my parents nor me have any money for vacations Sad
Seems like you are gonna have one hell of a trip.. :p

I wish you good luck traveler.

Off-Topic: What is your Uncle's name?

Edit: Your family must really have money, that hotel's cheapest room is like 900 Euro /night

And the most expensive one is like 10500 Euro /night.. Srsly man, is your father obama or sum sheet?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(05-26-2012, 10:08 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Seems like you are gonna have one hell of a trip.. :p

I wish you good luck traveler.

Off-Topic: What is your Uncle's name?

Btw. That is one fine hotel.

Mr. David Dewhurst.

Any yeah i know that hotel is amazing, makes us feel like rich people when we are aren't . We once stayed in the Penthouse suite, but thats a long story!

Sommer : Our Summer vacation is from June 1st to around August 25th, not that long
How the fudge can "poor" people afford such a hotel? Do you like save money for years to go on a hotel like this?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
My uncle owns an oil company. He pays.

http://www.plaza-athenee-paris.com/terrace-eiffel-suite