Unban Request For TAG|Alerion
Your Name: TAG|Alerion
STEAM_0:0:45858759
Your ban ID:
Banned By: [Fl] Beflok
Server: Evocity_V2d
Involved: a
Why We should unban you: you dont need to unban me because i have broken a rule of the server but i believe it should be put down to 1-3 days
as i did not cdm anyone Tag|curtispro was shooting at me so i ran him over which is not cdm, i didnt lie to admin i believed that i did jump down elevator not bridge, i accidentally spammed those keypads i thought it was fading door because i was setting up
protection for the president before we roleplayed, so a few of the things i have been banned for, i have served 2 days already so please unban me.

This is on behalf of TAG|Alerion who cannot login to his Fearless account. He wrote this, not me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
If he wrote this he can have another ban for continuing to lie if he wants. He specifically shot EVERYWHERE abusing his SS weapons.. then PURPOSLY jumped off the nexus bridge onto a ledge then jumped off to suicide. It wouldn't have been so long if he had not have lied.

I will not tolerate lying.

Un ban request denied.

Also dont break rules in public just because he is your friend. It just shows new players it is ok to break rules.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!