Unban request!!!!
Your name: STEAM_0:1:44377406 (The Naughty Hand)

Your ban ID: ESP?

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Liutenant Crunch

Why we should unban you: He perma banned me for something called a ESP when idk what that even is. He said becasue i could see him when he was invisible which was dumb because he had his physgun out. He perma banned me and Liutenant Crunch.

Sorry about the second request i didnt know about the template so i deleted the post and put it in template
I was invisible, no psygun out and you both were following me when running in circles around you. I told you clearly "Remove your ESP or permaban" and your reaction was "Okay Okay!". It was a trick to make you admit of having it and the permissions were both from a SA. Don't lie, because it's not going to help you at all.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-24-2012, 10:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I was invisible, no psygun out and you both were following me when running in circles around you. I told you clearly "Remove your ESP or permaban" and your reaction was "Okay Okay!". It was a trick to make you admit of having it and the permissions were both from a SA. Don't lie, because it's not going to help you at all.

Dude your tripping balls i dont even have i mic nor did i say ok ok. If i had a hack i would most definatly not admit it to an admin..... even if your a trial admin
(05-24-2012, 10:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I was invisible, no psygun out and you both were following me when running in circles around you. I told you clearly "Remove your ESP or permaban" and your reaction was "Okay Okay!". It was a trick to make you admit of having it and the permissions were both from a SA. Don't lie, because it's not going to help you at all.

your such a lier! how can u perma ban us for something we dont even know about! holding a phys gun and flying around is pretty noticable.
I would love to get unbanned from this server because it is one of my fav RP's and i dont want to let some BS ruin this.
What is an ESP anyway? Is it a hack?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused players will stand as issued.
Please note, such disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator