Banrequest Zxp
Name of player: Zxp
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39435468

Time in GMT: 10 minutes before this got posted, aprox

Server: v33x

Summary: I spawn as an SS, and I see two fellow SS agents, then after 10 seconds i see Zxp shooting and killing a fellow SS agent, just because "he insulted me". After killing pacman, he turned against me with his weapon out so I killed him. He later defended himself with that the SS he killed ( [FFC]Pacman ) had killed him earlier, anyways. So i confront Zxp on the pm and he said "You're oviously just being a *** and like getting people banned" -(Evidence in pictures) to Zxp: Yes, I like it if I can help keeping failRPers and RDMers out.

I hope that Pacman can confirm this story as this would help greatly.

Im sure that if you look in the logs of the server, you have more evidence against this person.

Evidence: Check all 3 pictures in fullscreen
we were stuck he started to shot me so i killed him he respawns i call him a noob for killing me and he kills be that is also NLR so please do something
Please update with some more information/evidence.

We need some proof of the stuck episode. The current pictures doesn't really give us enough reason to act.
Do you have logs of the chat maybe? if these two guys killed eachother, i guess they woulld have raged in the OOC maybe
I called him newbie in local OCC you can check logs on v33x

after i called him a newbie he rdmed me ok so i kill him the first time he type in local occ newbie and he kills me so that should also be NLR and rdm
he rdm me as ss when i was ss that is good enough reason plyus the blood on the wall is mine after he killed me
I understand admin if you think that its not enough proof, but give the guy atleast a warning, even tho i can't give 100% prove that Zxp killed the guy, you still see that he is not very nice over PMs, so please scare the guy about that you are keeping an eye on him or something, im tired of seeing minges and RDMers being let off without a warning or anything.
Admins, come on. I posted this a week ago, i know you cant bump a banrequest or anything but this is getting ridiculous.....

EDIT: Click me for letting of some steam about no damn responds
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Still alive already gave you an answer and you didnt post more evidence.

Sorry but I have to deny since more evidence was not filed.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!