2 RDMs
Name of player: [FL:RP] Helen :3 -Sun burned-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50757400

Time in GMT: About 2:15

Server: v2d

Summary: What happened was, Me and Bloodydoritos Where patrolling around the apartments and we herd gun-shots and proceeded to go to the 2nd floor and question someone, When they came to the door I got shot in the side, i pulled my gun up and tried to assault them. Then When someone (Helen) Jumped out I fired a shot out of fright (I almost pissed my pants) and missed Him/her and I said "Sorry" in local OOC (As you will see in the evidence) and then Helen just said "ull regret that" (As is also in the evidence) and then Helen darted down-stairs onto the street and then got out a M4 And RDMed me.

After that palava I said Helen RDMed me on Global OOC and then Helen said I was a "dumb fuc*" (I censored here but in-game it wasnt)

Evidence: [Image: C6436F08FAF4948711922800035D72E3B2202367]

Name of player: [SW] Stalinsky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51309292

Time in GMT: About 2:16

Server: v2d

Summary: I was patrolling around the BP and saw someone (Stalinsky) trying to random-hostage someone in the street, I went over to him and pulled my gun up, He then bolted off ignoring FearRP - Whipped out an M4 and Started shooting at me (As you can see on the picture, Sorry I couldn't Get over his name) At the end of the combat I came out victorious.

Evidence: [Image: 8A8664EE4281F0B94B27B35B86D774711F4D5B0B]
Well i dont really understand why you are accusing me.. I saw your messages in LOOC and i tought i could put a little RP in it by saying '' ull regret that''. But i did never kill you..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Then tell me, Why is the evidence for you on a death screen next to the apartments? (You would only know if you look carefully)
(05-24-2012, 05:28 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Then tell me, Why is the evidence for you on a death screen next to the apartments? (You would only know if you look carefully)

Like i said. i wanted to put some RP in it so i said '' ull regert that'' but i never killed you..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Yes you did, I saw you bolt down the stairs, Outside Then you got an M4 out and buggered me up!
I don't know what to say. I mean, 1st of all, I suppose you mean me, second of all, the guy in the picture could be anyone, cause I don't see a name. Thanks for trying to get me banned. Next time, make sure you have real evidence and that I really did something wrong. Kthxbai
(05-25-2012, 10:53 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: I don't know what to say. I mean, 1st of all, I suppose you mean me, second of all, the guy in the picture could be anyone, cause I don't see a name. Thanks for trying to get me banned. Next time, make sure you have real evidence and that I really did something wrong. Kthxbai
I have been on a course about how people feel before and a dismissive attitude usually means someone is lying.
Dismissing what? The lack of evidence you have, will most likely be dismissed by the admins aswel, cause, if I took a picture like that, not showing a name, would be a lack of evidence, no offense intended, but only someone who has a mental malfunction would see that picture as concrete evidence. Besides, psychology has nothing to do with this. And you taking a course on that, I don't care. This is a game. And over the internet, you can't study someone's behaviour as well as you would in real life. No offense, but really dude, lay off and go cry me a river or something. Cause I didn't get to use my boat yet.
Ban request denied as this is not a sufficient amount of evidence for a ban.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!