DayZ
Im getting tired of those moaning of getting killed by noobs with little nubby makarovs and that.

Going to make my own organized squadron for Day Z. We could all regroup and raid the airstrip and cities ect... DayZ is a lot funnier when you're in a group, and its a lot safer and beneficial.
[Image: source.gif]
(06-08-2012, 10:04 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Im getting tired of those moaning of getting killed by noobs with little nubby makarovs and that.

Going to make my own organized squadron for Day Z. We could all regroup and raid the airstrip and cities ect... DayZ is a lot funnier when you're in a group, and its a lot safer and beneficial.

I thought you were 'ALREADY ROLLING WITH YOUR CREW'?
Just had my first day of dayZ. After scavenging a Can of pasta and a Pepsi, I saw an enfield rifle. Unfortunately, before I could grab it some guy Pulled up in some car and fired a shot with some scoped gun. I ran around the building and he ran after me but then zombies attacked him and he fired off a few more shots. I ran to his car, jumped in and sped away. I don't know what happened to him. All I know is that I love this game.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
You should be very fortunate, as you would like have 0.1% chance of that ever happening lol.

Just bear in mind, leave it somewhere you will remember and sensibly if you plan on maintaining it ect..
I left it in the middle of the road. since you can't keep vehicles server to server, I really didn't want to keep it. I was only like 20 minutes into the game, so I didn't find the significance of it.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
This DayZ mod is solely the reason I got ARMA 2 Combined Operations, and I really like it besides the occasional lagg I get due to my bad computer specifications. This is a really awesome Zombie RP but I always have to walk like 5 miles to find my friends, and by that time I've either died twice or just got bored and went off ARMA 2 all together. I think If I actually attempted to try and find weapons and things, and not just run around like a lunatic waving my gun in the air next time I played I'd probably like it Tounge.
Tandem, you should check out my Day-Z clan in the games section. Omega 6.

You won't believe this, but I can run Arma 2 on Recommended Speculations, however, on Operation Arrowhead, I didnt even qualify for minimum, yet I can run it on normal settings all fine and nice!
(06-12-2012, 04:02 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Tandem, you should check out my Day-Z clan in the games section. Omega 6.

You won't believe this, but I can run Arma 2 on Recommended Speculations, however, on Operation Arrowhead, I didnt even qualify for minimum, yet I can run it on normal settings all fine and nice!

Yeah sure!

The thing is, you have no idea how bad my computer is, I need to put everything on Very Low to make my game playable. But even with all the options turned down I still get quite a fair bit of lagg when moving around.
I used to get this, until I found out the secret last night.

Go onto a 15-30 player server, with low ping, put you're settings low = Luxury Gameplay.
(06-12-2012, 04:33 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I used to get this, until I found out the secret last night.

Go onto a 15-30 player server, with low ping, put you're settings low = Luxury Gameplay.

I'm actually going to try that tonight, hopefully I don't get mauled by Zombies when changing my settings Tounge.