admin beflok
.?
(05-23-2012, 08:26 PM)Faustie Wrote: .?

,!
Dare to think!
i tried, but failed too read it
Quote:I wanted to first tell this one administrator, the one that gives a ban to everyone who makes a mistake.

I'm pretty new and I do not know everything about the server, along with the rules. This time he exaggerated what my actions were, and he has banned me.

I drove my car and then he killed me and he had told me not to go back to just wait until the five minutes were up, then i would be allowed back.

After 20 minutes, I went looking for the car that i was killed in. After finding the car, he told me how I knew the car was mine, and i told him I looked for it and found it. He then tells me I should not know that it was mine.

Translation done by Nevinator8
In all seriousness Mr "the raise"... Shadow and I were doing torture RP in one of the industrial buildings. Shadow recognized you said you were the person who called the cops on us. The cop that you sent we tortured to death by making him swing from the ceiling and hitting him like a Pinata. Naturally we acted casually saying oh the cop is fine why don't you come in? We BOTH pulled guns on you and you decided to get into your car and speed off. We killed you and took you car out of the middle of the road. Literally 3-4 minutes later you show up again breaking NLR. I talked to you about it and you didn't really seem to care what rule you broke. So to make sure you did learn your lesson the only thing for an admin to do is ban you. Shadow can verify for the story.

When someone has a gun in your face in real life you would be scared shit-less.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!