An unusual story about an unlikely coincidence
So I'd like to start of by saying; I got my drivers license today. Woooo (Kinda relevant to the story)

It all started out as a normal day. Sleep, school, homework.
After homework, I logged onto V2D and finally was able to find a seller of a Corvette that I've been seeking to buy for some time. We happily negotiated a price and I was the excited owner of a new Corvette. Of course I go outside and spawn it to drive in. It spawned with a yellow color.

So as I mentioned, I got my drivers licence today. Finally a pathway to desired freedom. I couldn't be happier. Of course, as soon as I got home, I had to finally test my new freedom. I got in the car and planned on going on a little route around my house, about a 10 minute drive. So I was all set up and took off.

It was raining outside.

About halfway through my route, I spotted a car a pretty decent length in front of me coming in the opposite direction. I payed no attention to it.

That is until I realized it was a Yellow Corvette.
----
What a ridiculous coincidence isn't it? I haven't seen a corvette in my city ever. Not many rich people live her. The fact I see my first one, the day I get my license, am driving by myself, and had bought a yellow corvette on Fearless.

Coincidence?
Most likely.
Can somebody please, remove these, cutleries, from my knees.
Well first of all it's quite weird to see a Corvette in small times.

But a yellow one? Nono. That's destiny!
I know man! It totally must be destiny. Perhaps everything that spawns in the Fearless world gets spawned at a random spot in the real world.

./end Philosophical statement
Everyone has corvettes in California!

I saw my first Bugatti Veyron in Los Angeles. It was pink and a 6'2 blonde chick was driving it.

But that is a coincidence that you saw a yellow corvette when you bought one in Fearless!
Oh man I'd die if I saw a Veyron.

But yeah I live up in Maine. Nice cars are extremelly scarce.

And yeah I couldn't stop smiling and thinking "What a ridiculous coincidence." same color and everything