If BlackDog Was Not Demoted.
We have experienced one of the worst days, i have ever seen on Fearless and i am disappointed.

Reasons:
- Servers Went Down
- Massive Minging
- No Admins.

Well, there was BlackDog, but he was unable to do anything in this time of distress. This time is left empty, by admins that are Sleepy. Well boo-hoo get up and do your job or atleast respond.

[Image: 4F1E0C7EAD70ABD69914E896B4DC703AE0F6DD10]

Now, if BlackDog was admin... He would have been on this time of distress, when no other admin was online, or responding. Seriously This is unacceptable and unfair to the player-base, if you are going to appoint admins who cannot fill the slots necessary to ensure we have a fun and fair role play experience.

[Image: 1B1520745B2DB38571727741FFE03C7C1E36F1A6]

[Image: BB4EFC0A382A2EE6EC4BE1D24BA9FA5B425524CD]

[Image: DFD1E2D915C358841C54C7D87D0E1364B6F66188]

[Image: CBC0B1DAA13677217DA3C3F9F95BA3CDD5848DBE]

[Image: 90B0DB4B8D565EB14CABD94029C73FBED7A8815C]

[Image: B60D3A994840D685FE7F4AEF98E84A7D54C1FB6B]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Ud0YIPb...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv60qaAxi...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDXboUQn...e=youtu.be

Is This Admin:User Ratio Fair?

[Image: 5F3EFECFE64EA2851B06248ABE10E6FF544ED190]

The USA Admins, or just people who can be during the USA Night would really make things better.

[Image: usaflag.gif]

This...is nothing I ever seen in my entire FL life...

What is wrong with people...
A man can dream
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I'm growing sick of the constat critic you give us here, you act like we wouldn't do anything for the servers.

So there was one epic minge online and spawned big props? What's that big whoop about, happens every 10 minutes on a DarkRP server - happens one time on the FL server and the whole world is going down and getting described as 'the worst day I have ever had on FL'? - Have a whinge mate.

You take a screenshot when there is no admin on the server atm and it's full of players - well this happens sometimes, we are not some professional company who can offer 24/7 admin coverage on our servers - I don't know how often I have read/written this sentence in the past years but admins do their job voluntary, they don't get anything for it and they do it whenever they can/want to do it, if an admin is tired let him be tired and stop critizing him personally as if it would be compulsory for him to be on the server all of the time, while he is awake.

So, if we would do it your way, we should just promote some people from which we think they are ok for the job? Well, I give you 1 week and 20 people will whinge on how bad our choice was and how unfair/corrupt this community is and how we are not able to select the right people. We take time with promoting new admins because we want them to last, this takes time but it is the better solution for the future.

If an admin gets demoted because he did a mistake it's not OUR fault, it's HIS fault for doing the mistake, don't come whinging to us for demoting him, complain for him for doing the mistake, because this is the only reason he was not able to help you.

The whole team is working their ass off here receives constant whinging for this because of it, sorry but if you are not satisfied here you are welcome to leave, shut up and find the non-existent community you describe in your dreams, no rulebreakers, full time admin coverage, rainbows, unicorns and flowers.

//By the way, have a read here and think about it carefully: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13317
Dare to think!
Quote:This time is left empty, by admins that are Sleepy. Well boo-hoo get up and do your job or atleast respond.

You know posts like this just piss me the fuck off. I spend anywhere from 6-10 hours a day on this server not ONCE have you ever been appreciative. All you do is whine and I am getting sick of it. I spend ONE day not on because I am so exhausted of pulling these long hours of work and admining and you go ape shit. You should realize Mahti has a personal life that doesn't revolve around fearless 24/7. Any time I see Mahti if he is on his computer he is on Fearless. If you want to make a post with actually something useful to suggest then post it. Maybe somewhere along the lines of "Oh hey can we get more FL staff on american time zone?"

I am getting really sick of people not appreciating their admins it is making me want to pack up and leave. I am not going to however because I actually care about some members of this community. If you have an opinion about the admins either write in your journal about it or go take it up in a personal message to SAs and above.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 7 users Like beflok's post:
  • Zamar, Spartan, Foxy The Pirate, Colonel Burger, Dubwub, Elder, Holdem
I agree with Nudel.
Stop trashing FL because of their desicion to demote BlackDog. You act like it was a decision that was made in ten seconds, when it was most likely a descision that FL took their time with. Your constant critique and bitching isn't going to solve anything either, you are just wasting the admins time as they respond to your whining, when they could be on the server. Why don't you leave the admins to their job? BlackDog was demoted for a reason, and you are certainly not an admin for a reason. Nobody asked for your opinion on the demotion and incase it wasn't obvious enough, quite frankly it's not welcomed.

This happens to servers sometimes, and you are proposing it as BlackDog is the only person in the world who can fix said problem. FL is a large community with responsible leaders, you think they aren't at the very least aware of this problem? Well, they are. That is why they had US admins originally. Now, what you need to understand is admins don't grow on tree's either. The entire admin team has to discuss and vote on every user that may seem fit for the job.

Nobody gives a shit if the Admin to Player ratio is on par, you have no right to come in here and demand a change in the community just because you are upset. You have to wait in line and discuss your complaints civilly and kindly like everyone else. Every community has minges, the fact that FL is popular just makes it worse. Why don't you stop whining to the owners of the community for a mistake that a former admin made? (I don't mean to slander anyone). File a ban request and wait, just like every other goddamn person in this community. Your large font size and pretty pictures don't mean jackshit.

Lastly, admins have lives too. They aren't robots that you can just command to wake up when ever you feel the need for service. Mahti is a human, and he needs sleep. Not only did he indicate that he was sleeping, but he didn't answer you. You need to start showing your superiours some respect. Spamming Mahti will not wake him up, infact, if I was woken up by someone who did tnat, I would reply with a big cigarette "Fuck you." and go back to bed. He isn't a slave that will snap out of a trance when you spam him shitless with rage and rants.

And then, you proceed to tell the admins to Boo hoo, wake up and do their job? What the hell is wrong with you? They are voluntarily helping out a community, and cannot watch a server 24/7.. how dare you tell them to "Boo hoo, wake up and do their job". They need sleep just like you do. How is he supposed to respond if he is sleeping you impatient dumbass?

You'd best show some respect to admins. Mahti is a good friend of mine and I will not just sit here and watch you treat him, or any other member of this community as if they are your little slave who you can summon when you need to. I have had enough of you as well as Nudel has, and you should start showing the people who keep your beloved FL clean, a bit of respect. Nobody who is an admin has to do what they are doing, every single person could quit right now, and they might of more snobs like you decide to demand attention.

You are basically disregarding everyone elses needs in order to suit yourself... telling someone to wake up just to come ban someone. Heres an idea, get off the server. Sound good? Yeah, do it. How dare you speak to anyone like that, I am truly disgusted.
The following 6 users Like Noobias's post:
  • beflok, Spartan, equal, SoulRipper, Killjoy, Holdem
Thread restored - stop deleting it, I think this is a good example of how ungrateful some people here are.
Dare to think!
The following 6 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Noobias, beflok, Spartan, equal, Haarek, Holdem
It's truly ashame how awfully wrong peoples expectations are of admins.
They guard the server voluntarily in their free time, not 24/7 without sleep on command.
The following 4 users Like Noobias's post:
  • beflok, Spartanjunior, Spartan, equal
All bullshit aside, the thread that you posted, nudel, refers to ever-going search for happiness, not dealing with a - shall we say - negative turn.

Or if there's something I'm missing in it?

Also, do you study psych at all nudel?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I think this post is funny.
The following 1 user Likes Sergeno's post:
  • Dylan