Dark RP
You should be thankful you have fearless. I watched these videos and forgot how terrible Dark RP was.

This is in no way trying to attack another community this is merely me expressing my hatred about Dark RP.

By clicking on the links below you accept that there is some profane language most of it is ban-able on our FL community. If you might be offended by certain slang words... DO NOT CLICK the links.

I just wanted to show these videos to hopefully inspire people to fully appreciate our clean great community. I feel like some people can never be fully happy for what they have... But these videos I think will make you laugh and appreciate your admins/community.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • Squ, Generation
Oh god...the horrible memories!
[Image: stewiebeingscared.gif]
The following 5 users Like Spartanjunior's post:
  • beflok, Generation, Shorty, blusheep23, Blonde
I totally agree, DarkRP is not good, the 3rd is the most funny, little cop ! Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
(05-19-2012, 02:32 AM)spartanjunior31 Wrote: Oh god...the horrible memories!
[Image: stewiebeingscared.gif]
The following 1 user Likes blusheep23's post:
  • Spartanjunior
Personally, i liked DarkRP. I thought it was fun, and definitely better than CityRP Back in the old days, but now i enjoy passiveRP which was not often that much, but there at times. Depends on the server.

Here is the server i used to be an admin for Tounge
By clicking the link you agree to seeing some profane language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQegNCMUAk
I have played DarkRP quite a lot and Pretty much all the experiences were horrible. On one server I had an ak and when a cop who was also admin saw me, he stripped my weapons with an admin command. He said since it was an illegal weapon he had to take it away. And later he started chasing me with a gun and shooting so I killed him. I then got banned for RDM. xD
I fucking lol'd at the second video!..

Dat. Chaos.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Spoiler :
[Image: e92.jpg]

You just made Hanako cry...

But seriously, I only know 1 Dark RP server which has actual RP...
LightRP was way better than DarkRP
I dont even think its available anymore.. It might not have as many features as DarkRP, but people took it more serious and actually RP'd.

I remember back in 09' when I was RP'ing on RP_Hometown1999 as a scumbag criminal, and I threw a cinderblock off the roof and killed a man, and the whole city tried to find the killer..

Was good times
DarkRP, the name says it all, it's the dark side of roleplay. Barely any form of Passive RP.

But...

It was fun, and that's what matters in the end. I remember me selling guns in that little gun store in downtown.

Nowadays I can't enjoy it anymore though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nevy, beflok, Spartanjunior