V.P.U(Virus Protection Unit) Clan Recruitment page
dear CityRP players

me(Elementalpwnage) and Matiaus and Wolf012 are creating a clan called the V.P.U(Virus Protection Unit) this clan is a Virus protection units clan we are recruit other players so if you want to join the V.P.U(Virus Protection Unit?

The V.P.U is a Virus protection for Evo_City, it respects all of its clan members at all cost we don't not wish to lose any clan members when they join, we want our clan members to be nice to other clan members and nice to non clan-members (Only if they are not infected), our clan does NOT have clan wars with any other clan(Unless they are infected people with deadly germs; Diseases or a zombie) because there will be a big fuss about who one and who dominated who so i don't want that to happen to mine and RebelliousRabit's clan we want our clan to be a big friendly community, also if you are in the clan we host lottery's so the tickets are ($10 in-gamemoney ) the prizes will be server items,money or even cars!!!!!, so please join this community we want this community(V.P.U) clan to be a big happy community.
if you want to join this community there is a forum to fill out at the bottom of this page, This clan will have clan ranking because i just dont want a bunch of people at the same ranks because that would be boring so the ranking are down below and what their jobs are .

The V.P.U(Virus Protection Unit) and were also called V.P.U standing short for "Virus Protection Unit)"
i can supply the clan with weapons and guns like, tmp's and M4A1'S.

[Image: 95iBI.png]
V.P.U Overseas
Karmaloop
Wolf012(Number1554)
Rebelliousrabit

[Image: mE3VZ.png]

Co-Overseas
[FL:RP] joachim2k
[FL] Andreas

[Image: ztEt3.png]
V.P.U Virus Protection Service
(22XD)_SYnced

[Image: dYzaS.png]

V.P.U Corporeal's
[FL:RP]Miro.
gÜnter[tompa]
MagMillan :3

[Image: Ne63V.png]

V.P.U Squad Team
[FL:RP]zxp

[Image: Oxdje.png]

Scientist
[FL:RP]FreddaN =)
enzoh
Australian Sniper
Baobab
Lee_myung_jae
-=[RastarN]=- Theinsanes.s
MatriX^
Nexus
Verttizs
[FL:RP]Jordanownz97
-SM-Guppy^
The Wolf
[FL:RP]Adam
[FL:RP] Murdoker
[FL:RP] Killing Floor Death

The more you do better in the clan, for an example etc.(plan clan meetings, make clan logos(good ones), good playing(passiveRP), good reputation, hours on server,donator?, organizing clan lottery's and RP reputation. Rank definitionsToungerivate, a private just roams around looking at other players if they see good players they can tell me or RebelliousRabit then we look at those player and maybe we recruit them(Filling forum out as-well)
Sargent's role is the Sargent goes around and looks for good players and tells me to recruit them, Sargent's also do meeting guarding and spot who is a good player and tells me to rank them up
Corporals, corporals job is to do the same thing as the Sargent's job but, they will go around looking for other players to recruit other players with out informing the presidents, but they will have to fill out a forum on this page and the corporals have to tell me or RebelliousRabit who they recruit-it .g. what his name is and what rank you promoted him to. so Elementalpwnage can update the forum list.
Leaders job is to do the same as a corporals but, they can demote other players ranks or demote them of the clan but, they have to tell me who they demoted and demoted-ranked so i can update the forum.
Co-Owners job is to to the same as all the other jobs but the Co-Owner has to help the president to organised the meeting.
president's job is to do all the things what other clan member jobs are to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone can join but they have to send me a reply/PM to me of this forum.

Forum to fill out to join clan.
----------------------------------------|
Name:
Idle:
Email:
Sex: M/F
What do you use the most(Facebook,Twitter,Skype,Tumblr,Other)
State gaming rep,(all-nighter,stay in all day, sleep go on for 1 hour then out and back on at 9.00pm,):
County,country,City:
---------------------------------------
What console do you play the most?:
donator?:
RP points:
CityRP time gameplay:
What other CityRP players think of you:
In-game money:
Ban reputation:
Good shooter:
Best job:
In game name:

What role do you want ?

(Example) What will you give(V.P.U)(Not money, items,things like helping the clan and what will you give to the clan etc, committed, Dedicated to the clan):

--------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Karmaloop's post:
  • Mika, (22XD)_SYnchedâ„¢, VanishingMonkey
(05-18-2012, 07:20 PM)Elementalpwnage Wrote: [Image: dsmuc]
dear CityRP players
Righty, mate filled it all in.
me(Elementalpwnage) and Wolf012 are creating a clan called the AmityClan(AmityBikeCo) this clan is a biker clan(even tho you cant get bikes in CityRP) we are recruit other players so if you want to join the AmityClan(AmityBikeCo).

The AmityClan is a friendly clan it respects all of its clan members at all cost we don't not wish to lose any clan members when they join, we want our clan members to be nice to other clan members and nice to non clan-members, our clan does NOT have clan wars with any other clan because there will be a big fuss about who one and who dominated who so i don't want that to happen to mine and RebelliousRabit's clan we want our clan to be a big friendly community, also if you are in the clan we host lottery's so the tickets are ($10 in-gamemoney ) the prizes will be server items,money or even cars!!!!!, so please join this community we want this community(AmityBikeCo) clan to be a big happy community.
if you want to join this community there is a forum to fill out at the bottom of this page, This clan will have clan ranking because i just dont want a bunch of people at the same ranks because that would be boring so the ranking are down below and what their jobs are .

The AmityClan(AmityBkeCo) and were also called ABC standing short for "AmityBikeCo"
i can supply the clan with weapons and guns like, tmp's and M4A1'S.

Presedent's
Elementalpwnage(KillJynx)
Wolf012
Rebelliousrabit

Co-owner
[FL:RP] joachim2k

Leaders

Corporeal's
[FL:RP]Miro.
gÜnter[tompa]

Sergeant's
[FL:RP]zxp

Privates
[FL:RP]FreddaN =)
enzoh
Australian Sniper
Skandicee993
Baobab
Lee_myung_jae
-=[RastarN]=- Theinsanes.s
MatriX^
Nexus

The more you do better in the clan, for an example etc.(plan clan meetings, make clan logos(good ones), good playing(passiveRP), good reputation, hours on server,donator?, organizing clan lottery's and RP reputation. Rank definitionsToungerivate, a private just roams around looking at other players if they see good players they can tell me or RebelliousRabit then we look at those player and maybe we recruit them(Filling forum out as-well)
Sargent's role is the Sargent goes around and looks for good players and tells me to recruit them, Sargent's also do meeting guarding and spot who is a good player and tells me to rank them up
Corporals, corporals job is to do the same thing as the Sargent's job but, they will go around looking for other players to recruit other players with out informing the presidents, but they will have to fill out a forum on this page and the corporals have to tell me or RebelliousRabit who they recruit-it .g. what his name is and what rank you promoted him to. so Elementalpwnage can update the forum list.
Leaders job is to do the same as a corporals but, they can demote other players ranks or demote them of the clan but, they have to tell me who they demoted and demoted-ranked so i can update the forum.
Co-Owners job is to to the same as all the other jobs but the Co-Owner has to help the president to organised the meeting.
president's job is to do all the things what other clan member jobs are to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone can join but they have to send me a reply/PM to me of this forum.

Forum to fill out to join clan.
----------------------------------------|
Name:
Hobbies:
Idle:
Favorite song:
Email:
Phone number:
Sex: M/F
Favorite clothing,etc(Obey,Superdry):
State gaming rep,(all-nighter,stay in all day, sleep go on for 1 hour then out and back on at 9.00pm,):
County,country,City:
What console do you play the most?:
donator?:
RP points:
CityRP time gameplay:
What other CityRP players think of you:
In-game money:
Ban reputation:
Good shooter:
Best job:
In game name:

What will you do for the AmityClan(Amitybikeco):

What will you give AmityClan(Amitybikeco)(Not money, items,things like helping the clan and what will you give to the clan etc, committed, Dedicated to the clan):

--------------------------------------------
Motto's

"We are ABC"
"Problem with ABC?"
"AmityBikeCo"
"ABC easy as 1,2,3"
I have updated the Clan name and jobs
Guess this clan will work eiter with or against Umbrella corp. Seeing how both of them are working with virues, zombies and such Tounge
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-15-2012, 04:48 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Guess this clan will work eiter with or against Umbrella corp. Seeing how both of them are working with virues, zombies and such Tounge

We wont work against each other unless they are ZOMBIES !!!!
Ok man i have filled out the forum! Cheese
Name: [FL:RP] Killing Floor Death
Favorite meme: ?
Idle: ?
Email: [email protected]
Sex: M
County,country,City: skype, stay in all day
What console do you play the most?: pc
donator?: yes
RP points: 0
CityRP time gameplay: 100
What other CityRP players think of you: som body call me a noob but other call me good and they love me
In-game money: 169k
Ban reputation: 4
Good shooter: my pc is not so good so yes and no
Best job: hss
In game name: PewDiePie Brofist

What role do you want ?

(Example) What will you give(V.P.U)(Not money, items,things like helping the clan and what will you give to the clan etc, committed, Dedicated to the clan): i will help the clan and i will give som guns to menbers will help them to get ok cars and mebay give them some money and i will do my best for the clan
Ok Killing Floor Death i have PM'ed you of all the information on the clan Cheese