Apologies and Explanations
(05-18-2012, 07:22 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Welcome back! I wondered where you had gone!

I don't mean to be rude, but is there a reason for why you concealed your identity?

See you around!

No, you aren't rude, you have the right to know the truth, i concealed my identity because some members have probably not confidence in the young members, so I was afraid that this happens to me too so I falsified my age. That's all.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(05-18-2012, 07:33 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 07:22 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Welcome back! I wondered where you had gone!

I don't mean to be rude, but is there a reason for why you concealed your identity?

See you around!

No, you aren't rude, you have the right to know the truth, i concealed my identity because some members have probably not confidence in the young members, so I was afraid that this happens to me too so I falsified my age. That's all.

Ahem.. You discredited Soul in an admin abuse, lying about your age (claiming you were 32, while Soul's description said "dictator for 32 years", you claimed it could have a connection), you lied about your nationality, you are french and you claimed you were american and parts of your family died in 9/11 (to furthermore discredit Soul for having the surname: Hussein), furthermore, when I dug up all sorts of evidence that proved the contrary, you added me on Steam, harassed me and threatened me with hacking my Steam account (mind you, I have the entire conversation logged).

You lied about age, nationality, DEAD FAMILYMEMBERS etc. all to make it look as if Soul had harassed you, in what could be the greatest farce of admin abuse history. I dislike you, and do not want to see you on the servers. With that said, I do hope you stay off the rulebreaking course.
Dylan chill out, Its a bloody apology thread. Not a flaming thread.

Take this to steam.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(05-18-2012, 07:53 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Dylan chill out, Its a bloody apology thread. Not a flaming thread.

Take this to steam.

I am just informing the good people, who are all willing to accept his apology, that he is only apologizing for lying about his age, not for his blatant attempts to slander other community members, claiming his family had died in one of the greatest tradegies in American history, lying about nationality to make it look as if his family had died in said tragedy but he did all of this to slander other community member's names. I don't see why people can't recognize that.

Also, I'd rather stay off Steam chat with him. Last time it ended in petty threats aimed at my account. But I would share the chatlog if anyone wants it.
I see you dont understand what I was saying in my post STILL.

If you have nothing nice to say

Shut up.

Beflok is my idol

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(05-18-2012, 07:56 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I see you dont understand what I was saying in my post STILL.

Shut up.

To look at this at a completely technical level, all I did was post objective facts. They are neither nice nor cruel, they are what happened as a result of John's actions. If you had taken the time to read my first post, I did actually write a little tidbit, in which I did explain, that I hoped he wouldn't break any rules, which does at least signify a sense of hope in his future behavior:
"With that said, I do hope you stay off the rulebreaking course."

But if I am forced, by default to say something nice (even though I find no rule that says so, honestly), I always did like your name, John. Is it taken from Die Hard? Cause if it is, it's spelled wrong.

User was warned for: Insulting/Disrespectful posts. I am pretty sure coffee warned you twice. Stop posting on threads to just add negative comments this ends now. -beflok
Your making him look bad PURPOSELY in his own apology thread by posting what you posted.

And actually, In our warning system...We can warn players for being rude.

Which im tempted to give to you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you dont like them, Just post a senseless "Welcome back."

Instead of MULTIPLE reasons why you dont like them being back at all.

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Haarek
(05-18-2012, 07:59 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 07:56 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I see you dont understand what I was saying in my post STILL.

Shut up.

To look at this at a completely technical level, all I did was post objective facts. They are neither nice nor cruel, they are what happened as a result of John's actions. If you had taken the time to read my first post, I did actually write a little tidbit, in which I did explain, that I hoped he wouldn't break any rules, which does at least signify a sense of hope in his future behavior:
"With that said, I do hope you stay off the rulebreaking course."

But if I am forced, by default to say something nice (even though I find no rule that says so, honestly), I always did like your name, John. Is it taken from Die Hard?

Yes, John McLane come from Die Hard, very good movies as my point of view, Die Hard 4 is the best.
Welcome back.

"Yes, John McLane come from Die Hard, very good movies as my point of view, Die Hard 4 is the best."

It's spelled "John McClane".
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Generation
(05-18-2012, 08:03 PM)Dylan Wrote: Welcome back.

"Yes, John McLane come from Die Hard, very good movies as my point of view, Die Hard 4 is the best."

It's spelled "John McClane".

OH, lol, FAIL ! We can say that it brings some originality xD.
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog