Skyrim Character
Can someone help me with my Skyrim Character? I am making a new one and don't know what race to use and what skills I should have.

NO ELVES!

Thanks. Cheese

A thread took over mine. Sad
Argonian. 1 infenite underwater breathing 2 smexy looksing. 3 i think some poison immune.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
The following 1 user Likes ZINGularity's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Ew. Thanks anyway. xD

Thank you Warior135! He voted for a a Khajiit that uses two swords and a bow.
Cant' really go wrong with the Imperials.
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • Rowan13
[Image: elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-pcgame-cover.jpg]
NOOOOO!
So I get the 10K Then?
The khajits in oblivion walked like they had a chocolate turtle head sticking out their asses, basically, shit-your-pants walk. I think it was a major turndown for them, but in Skyrim, they look so cute and pro, and cute.

Khajit Stealth Ranger all the way. Both and dual daggers.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
If you want my advice, mod it. I have a total of 58 mods, mostly being high-resolution textures and items. Here's how it looks:

http://www.zimg.eu/i/20065028 - My character, Aeris.I added a mod that focuses on the character, while blurring the area around it. It gives it a very real visual experience.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
[Image: F5cZW.jpg]

I was going to make my Khajiit stealthy until I saw the picture...

(05-18-2012, 08:10 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: If you want my advice, mod it. I have a total of 58 mods, mostly being high-resolution textures and items. Here's how it looks:

http://www.zimg.eu/i/20065028 - My character, Aeris.I added a mod that focuses on the character, while blurring the area around it. It gives it a very real visual experience.

I can't mod it since I have it on Xbox... Once I get a new video card I will then mod it. Cheese
Holy crap that Khajiit looks epic!
I wish I could get shaders to work okay on my laptop but they make the fps drop way too much.