Sabaton
awesome songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featur...pu5kfeapEA
Very nice band, I especially like their songs that are about war Tounge
first heard them when they were playing support at a Dragonforce concert I went to.
My 2 favourite song by them are 40:1 and Metal Machine Cheese
YES
FUCK YES.

SABATON!

My favs being:
-Rise of Evil (Who will stop all this madness, that has consequences, no man understands....-NO MAN! NO LAND!)
-Final Slution (When freedom burns, the final solution..."
-Wehrmacht (Panzers on a line, lethal grand design, form the wehrmarcht spine...)
-Ghost Division (Fast as the wind, the invasion has begun!)
-Screaming Eagles ("NUTS! The General's words echo clear: NUTS! the nazis shall hear!!)
-Primo Victoria (Through the gates of Hell, as we make our way to Heaven, through the Nazi lines... PRIMO VICTORIA!)
-Panzerkampf ( Into the Motherland the german army marched!)
-Attero Dominatus (Attero! Dominatus! Berlin is burning! Denique! Interimo! The Reich has falleeeeeen!)

God damn it I love them all! couldnt help my self but to chant the main parts and type them down as I made this summary...
In my MP3 I still have
-Into the Fire
-Firestorm
-Stalingrad
-Coat of Arms
and I think thats all...... But before I also had
-Metal Machine
-White Death
-Panzer Batalion
-Metal Crüe
and right now I can't think of anything else I liked from them.... Sorry. HURR HURR HURR.

My MP3 right now is God of War 3 soundtrack, Sabaton, Ave Maria (Hitman), Dexter OST 2007, and like... 3 ice crean truck melodies. (for FL)
before i had also LimpBizkit, God of War 2 and Inception.

And believe me or not, my MP3 content has barely changed in the last 3 years. In fact God of War 3 was the only thing I had in it for a good lenght of months. Now ladies and gentleman imagine having music on basicly 24-7. YEAH.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Love their new song Carolus Rex especially love the swedish version.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate