I see invisIble models
(05-20-2012, 03:24 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Hahaha! Cheese

Wat model fix's the Pink of gras?

(05-20-2012, 02:39 PM)demon Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 11:18 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Well, i got this problem after fixing my textures. I managed to fix them yesterday, and i didnt know you could aim down your gun untill then! Anyways, after having v2d not-pink rebels have started to become invisible for me to, and that aint fun Sad

Oh great Soul, Shed some knowledge and wisdom over us!

Hahaha! Cheese

Im right now trying to fix the Models and try to find out wat is making us see it invisible It could take atleast 5 hours sinds im banned

Well, you see. Before i got the textures fixed 70-80 percent of the map was either pink or ERROR :p, so i downloaded textures from hl2, hl ep 2, CS, and etc so i cant see any more pink nor error, but this means that i cant see rebels Sad
ehum, you SEE INVISIBLE models?
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
If you can see the invisible models it shouldn't be a problem

[Image: 2ytp75y.jpg]

EDIT: Anakonda posted at the same time, god dammit.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Goddamn it! we cant see rebels Tounge Stop trolling around! ^^
(05-20-2012, 05:44 PM)Midget Wrote: If you can see the invisible models it shouldn't be a problem

[Image: 2ytp75y.jpg]

EDIT: Anakonda posted at the same time, god dammit.

[Image: 29zspxf.jpg]
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Haarek
I tried to reinstall the textures again, with no luck. Can't play the game properly untill this bug or what ever it is, is fixed Sad
(05-17-2012, 08:11 PM)demon Wrote: So i see rebels and sometimes Gun dealers invisible but if they got a suit i see their models i also see them if they get tazed help please?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Look friday may 18 2012

wel i fixed but now i dont see all models in game so i suggest u remove ur gmod folder start up gmod then close gmod then download flcontent material fix and css content and u should see money and guns all u wont see is the ground some areas are purple and some props errors on the city like doors are errors at the jail
I had the same issue after downloading the content pack from another community. The rebel models from it replaced the existing ones and were abit revamped. After joining the FL server, I couldn't see them aswell.

I recommend a full reinstall of gmod since replacing the models will prove a little tricky.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
How i fixed it: Uninstall GMOD, delete your whole gmodfolder, install gmod (while downloading the files you need, because this took me several hours), run gmod so your gmodfilder shows up (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username). Make sure that you place the files correctly in your folder including maps. Play = WIN
The whole prosess of winning and failing took me about... 5-6 hours, so I hope that anyone that struggles with this, uses the formula i used.