[Scam] jbusching and Biro
These 2 people scammed me, they promised me if i gave them my things they would give me theirs. I don't have video evidence because when I tried opening fraps it wouldn't work. So then I just decided to use camstudio, but when i was done recording i tried exiting it but it kept fucking saying cant find stop record button and when i exited it it just made big flashing screen around the selected area and I couldn't see so I had to restart my computer, all i could get was biros steam id.

STEAM_0:1:40565155

I'm not sure if this is the Jbuchio guy or whatever but here is the one I searched for using the website.

STEAM_0:0:41733486

so just check the logs for the car I dropped for him to trade me something, except he didn't give me anything he just prop pushed me and ran away. and also I couldn't understand JB at all. and Biro I could understand somewhat. But when I dropped the car for the trade im not sure which one picked it up or spawned it later, but when they spawned it again biro got in and started driving, he screamed "fucking mother pussy eater" or something and ran me over.

so please can I have my car back.

It happened sometime around 8:45 PM on April 16 (today) in Midwest America time.

It was on the v33x server.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Ban request denied as the user didn't provide sufficient evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!