[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] The Dead Horse
[Image: Untitled-1-1.gif]
We are of tribal descent. Our fathers founded this tribe many many years ago, over six centuries ago, in the highlands of what we used to call Xenalta, located off of the German Rhine. Our people were flourishing, until the Barbarians came and took control of the lands, taking everything from us. Our people became afraid, some were valiant and took to arms, but many were lost in the constant war with them.

All we sought was peace, not war. Our people had nothing to fight back with, we were weak, and there was nothing we could do. They had developed much better weapons that we could possess, their men were more ferocious and blood driven than our people, and we had not any other choice, except to leave. In this case, our fathers generations ago, had traveled many suns and many moons, to arrive at a city spoken about in our history, but never spoken about.

Many generations had past, when my father Augustine Lavarte, had died of natural causes, and his last words told me the ancient tales of the tribe that once flourished, and he handed me his book of knowledge, in which had inscribed text that spoke of renewal of the tribe. In the ancient inscriptions, it spoke of the Chief being passed down from generation to generation, from oldest son, to oldest son. And so the time has come, where i shall take control of this tribe and gather valiant men, whom shall join our cause and once again, turn this tribe to its glorious ways. Peace, prosperity, and courageousness, will lead to the Dead Horse, being revived.

Together, we shall gallop through the ends of time.

*Opens the Book of Knowledge and reads the Inscriptions*

I. Thou shall not disobey the tribal leader
II. Thou shall live without modern technology, for the glorious days were lived with nature.
III. Thou shall not have/drive a vehicle.
IV. Thou shall not speaketh modern tongue.
V. Thou shall not conform to the ways of modern society
VI. Thou shall not abandon a tribal member in need.
VII. Thou shall not take household in a building.
VIII. Thou must be one with nature, and liveth amongst the trees of life.
IX. Thou should not be greedy, nor devote themselves to the currency of evil.
X. Thou must not breaketh thine rules of Fearless

Our tribe is conformed to living amongst nature, and therefore you must live in the forest. We are a role-playing tribe, and any use of technology is prohibited. Use of nature, hand crafted tools, tents, wood fires, hunting, fishing, tribal gatherings, and other things are roleplayed in this group. Use of Vehicles is Prohibited, as we shun society and their technology. This includes all forms of weaponry, contraband, clothing, and packaged foods. Exception for weapons is knives only.

Application for Joining this Tribe: In Character

Code:
[b]Tribal Name:[/b]
[b]Why you wish to join this tribe:[/b]
[b]Do you know how to make a fire:[/b]
[b]Do you know how to fish:[/b]
[b]How are you useful to the tribe:[/b]
[b]View on society:[/b]

Out Of Character Required Information:

[b] SteamID: [/b]
[b] Steam Username: [/b]
[b] Roleplay Points: [/b]

*Unravels an ancient scroll listing the tribal duties*

Tribal Chief:
Nevinator8 ( Augustine II Lavarte )

War Chief: Lord John Roxton ( Johnathan Roxton )

Tribesmen
-
-
-
-
-
-