Leaving, and bringing friends! *SadfacE*
(05-15-2012, 11:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:21 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I have recently seen so much injustice, dictatorship and tyranni that I will not stand for being a FL:RP member anymore. I wave goodbye to you.

Should I start growing a moustache?

You should start growing some respectSmile

How can you respect someone that practically insulted you and the team behind?

I'm not gonna start discuss on a goodbye thread.
(05-15-2012, 11:21 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I have recently seen so much injustice, dictatorship and tyranni that I will not stand for being a FL:RP member anymore. I wave goodbye to you.

Should I start growing a moustache?

You should start growing some respectSmile

I only respect people who deserve to be respected, not someone who blatently calls me a tyranni and who calls me and my team a dictatorship.

Anyway, goodbye Tony Santos.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Not your team, you and few of your manipulated minions, this exclude the ones intellegent enough to not be manipulated by you.

Soulripper Pokes You: You're a mentally ill person; go rape your neighbour or something.

Proves your level of maturity. And the standard of this community
Goodbye, Oak.

I have never met you, but i have met your clan, which racked up a bad reputation with me..

But anyway, i wish you good luck with your futures, whether they lead you to never come back, or to come back to this amazing paradise of roleplay.

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
After getting insulted by this child on TeamSpeak, I am delighted that he is gone.
How could you at all call me child, my age, or are you simply trying to insult me with your bad english grammar?

I will stop this now, as to not end this in a flame fight.

I see you perm'd me form TS3 after calling me a mentally challenged person. Thank you for that and good night.
Let's not end this in a flamewar!
Normal people would not start talking about the things you did, which I won't share here. Creepy ass.

Also, I am happy to make myself understandable, that my grammar has flaws is because I am Dutch which is a completely different language, Germanic.

I will close your thread to prevent a flame war, as requested.