Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439]
Your name: Tony Santos

Your ban ID: 9792

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Tony Santos (Me), Gundealer (Unknown), Quikz (SS Agent, my partner) and Ruxandra (Banning Admin)

Why we should unban you: Let me start off by apologising for the inconvinience this has caused for "Faustie and Alexia, aswell as any other additonal players/administrators.

I as a everyday player on FL, have read the rules, an average of once per 10 hours, nearing 500 hours with few ours left, thar is about 50 times.
I did not at all know, that the reason I was banned, was even a bannable offence. I consulted Shadow on TS3, and Faustie with help from Alexia on Steam. And It seemed to me that it should not have gotten me banned.
If it is actually so, that police officers may not use the lockpick at any point, for any reason I apologize.

Now let me explain the situation.

Once upon a time...

Me and Quikz were walking around proudly with our badge as we walked over to the apartments, newly recruited and ready for work. We headed over to the apartments and we discover a suspicious looking gundealer. Quikz questions the gundealer at this point I am out of his mic reach. I can no longer hear him. We consult in norwegian, as to what I get told by my superior that we are to raid him. My partner, Quikz tells me he has contrabands. I go on the backside of the apartment on the balcony, me being a lot lett armed than my partner. I am the backup call. I hear contrabands being blown up (unknow location) and quickly request permission from ruxandra via "@" to allow me to raid without a warrant as government. I get no reply, my only reply being shotgun shell being fired at my partner, I place a breach on the right one of the double doors, and smack it open. The president is asking who wanted the warrant, but it is too late to turn. My partner is in danger. Unlucky as I am, I breach the wrong one of the two doors, and only one pops open instead of two. I had only 1 breach. I saw the lockpick in my inventory as a solution, and I start lockpicking the door. I enter to find the gundealer completely propblocked the SS out, and was "Fade N' Shooting". I requested admin permission, and Smack...

*The ban hammer smacks Tony Santos back to the stone age*

On a more serious note, this was the story, slightly RPish. The exact story with very few details left out, as the logs will prove.

I hope that I can get clearance on the mistake, and seeing almost all my bans are holes in the rules, that the admins filled after I used them, stucking me in the hole for a figurative speach, I hope that the rules get fixed. Maybe fewer, more solid rules.

If I can contribute to this I am MORE than happy to do so.

I really hope to be able to play again tonight if that is possible; and as untill I get full clearnace I shall NOT use any lockpicks as police officer.

The signals I've gotten from admin on a previous note, are all that police may use lockpick as to why I am confused, and have to state that I doubt Ruxandra's word, when compared to all the other, higher ranked sources.

I believe my previous disrespect towards ruxandra earlier did no good for the ban or for my appeal.

But I hope we can go out of this as grown up people and I do admit to making a mistake that I never intended to make.

My sincere apologies for any inconvinience and thanks for the advice, the administrator team, and Ruxandra for agreeing to giving me this chance to apply for an unban.

I will not be any harm to the server, and I hope to be a valuable resource, as I have found myself to be, with big passive RP's I've started, the last couple of days. These have granted me 6 RP points.

Thank you
I really dont see what he did wrong since this is his ban reason:

"Lockpicking doors as police, you know better."

I say if a non government is shooting at a police officer in real life they will get in there ANY way they can and take down the perp. They dont have time to get a search warrant so they will get into that house using any means necessary. I think the same should apply to our servers(besides using firemen to open a door unless there is a fire). I mean if lockpicks should never be used by cops why did they make it so they could equip em, I dont think it is just to impound cars.

I mean breaches are more RP to be honest for police officers since it is the closest thing to "breaking down the door" but he ran out of them.

Faustie, alexia, and shadow all agreed this is not a valid ban?

If anything if she thought it was a random raid you should have gotten banned for random raid.. I was not there so I cannot judge.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Faustie Agreed to there being a hole in the rules, as to I did not at all break any of the rules, but he understood where ruxandra was coming from with the "Black Market Merchant, No use for government" thingy. As far as I understood him.
Alexia as a result to me telling the situation, set me up with Faustie.
Shadow immidiately said that government may use lockpicks, especially in this kind of situations, to breach in.

Faustie was in a hurry, he was very busy with work as he dashed off in seconds. This is why I would believe he didn't have time to take action on this ban.

There is admins disagreeing on point of the rules, like forexample this, and "BMD's may Raid".

This is very confusing for players, and ends up in uneccesary bans.

The ban was 24 hours, and I appreciate I got the permission to Appeal.
(05-15-2012, 08:56 PM)Beflok Wrote: I really dont see what he did wrong since this is his ban reason:

I say if a non government is shooting at a police officer in real life they will get in there ANY way they can and take down the perp. They dont have time to get a search warrant so they will get into that house using any means necessary. I think the same should apply to our servers(besides using firemen to open a door unless there is a fire). I mean if lockpicks should never be used by cops why did they make it so they could equip em, I dont think it is just to impound cars.

I mean breaches are more RP to be honest for police officers since it is the closest thing to "breaking down the door" but he ran out of them.

They agreed because he "missed" all the details.

Tony Santos called his friend Quikz to raid that place because he said he heard weapon reloading sounds (Shotgun) and contraband. I checked the base right before banning Tony Santos and that guy did not have contraband, so that was just made up.

When I arrived, I saw Tony Santos at the balcony, as a Police Commander, lockpicking the doors inside. The only time Government are allowed to use Black Market Stuff is when the person they are raiding died or an extreme situation, which this one wasn't.

The main entrance was also lockpicked, showing that Quikz was not in danger, rather got outside really easily.

I managed to piece the facts togheder and make up the story:

They wanted to raid him with "suspicion" of contraband, being unaware that he had not. Thye thought up of some reasons that aren't even valid to raid him, and seeing that the President is not responding to warrants, they decided to take the situation up themselves. The only reason why Faustie, Alexia and Shadow disagreed with the ban was because he didn't tell the full story.

I hope the logs will be searched to see who is lying and not and I accept any punishment given if it's proven that I lied in any case.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-15-2012, 09:07 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 08:56 PM)Beflok Wrote: I really dont see what he did wrong since this is his ban reason:

They agreed because he "missed" all the details.

Tony Santos called his friend Quikz to raid that place because he said he heard weapon reloading sounds (Shotgun) and contraband. I checked the base right before banning Tony Santos and that guy did not have contraband, so that was just made up.

When I arrived, I saw Tony Santos at the balcony, as a Police Commander, lockpicking the doors inside. The only time Government are allowed to use Black Market Stuff is when the person they are raiding died or an extreme situation, which this one wasn't.

The main entrance was also lockpicked, showing that Quikz was not in danger, rather got outside really easily.

I managed to piece the facts togheder and make up the story:

They wanted to raid him with "suspicion" of contraband, being unaware that he had not. Thye thought up of some reasons that aren't even valid to raid him, and seeing that the President is not responding to warrants, they decided to take the situation up themselves. The only reason why Faustie, Alexia and Shadow disagreed with the ban was because he didn't tell the full story.

I hope the logs will be searched to see who is lying and not and I accept any punishment given if it's proven that I lied in any case.

YOU, banned me for breaking FearRP !?
Give me warning sure, but there's no other way I can reach Ruxandra ..
How can I not run away when he were holding a arrest baton up, how in the name of God and all the aliens can that be breaking FearRP..?
Thank you :3
I am disgusted by your claims ruxandra, this is my honest opinion.
Quikz called, ME, not the other way around. I was on the other side, with hearing him getting shot.

Why would you even give me the right to apologise and explain myself if you would not do anything but simply blatently offend and taunt me ?

I find this not only extremely offensive, but I feel a lump in my throat, as I feel that power is being abused, and that anger is over-ruling common sence. I am near to puking.

If there was contrabands in THAT apartment is irrelevant, so is most of the story leading to this. I got called by quikz, and we were speaking in norwegian most of the time, so hard to evaluate, but I did NOT at all call him, he called me to raid that guy.

The lot of the day you have been stalking me around, trying to get me doing something wrong.
When I disrespected you in OOC for ruining my RP, you continued to follow me, and found something, discussed and very unclear to ban me for.

I will not stand for being, what I feel is trapped, into a unban request, only made for you to spit on a man on the ground.
As written by Ruxandre, the only time Government are allowed to use Black Market Stuff is when the person they are raiding died or an extreme situation.

Why do you think we have the warrant system?

I disagree with an unban, also your PM's to certain admins are full of disrespect and threats. Also this is not the first time you are banned, you are banned 8 time in a short timespan. We do not abuse our powers, do you think we find it cool to ban people? We rather RP than banning people.

Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.