unblacklist request ooc and pre .. Bugged (shorted by temar was too long)
Exclamation 
Name: [FL:RP] Killing Floor Death (PewDiePie Brofist)

Time/Date: Date i dont know time is never

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132

Blacklisted Job/Tool: pre and ooc

Admin who blacklisted you: i dont know

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: all i have do is in ooc is say LOL and Lag! as pre i have olny taxes up to 30 but i can see a blacklist on 1h to 2d but NEVER!
(05-15-2012, 10:21 AM)benjanmin112 Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Killing Floor Death (PewDiePie Brofist)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: all i have do is in ooc is say LOL and Lag! as pre i have olny taxes up to 30 but i can see a blacklist on 1h to 2d but NEVER!

$30 taxes as president for no reason = failRP, so imo you shouldnt be unblacklisted from president.
btw, been playing seriousrp due ot permban and almost every mayor(president) has 1-5% taxes of max value, so I got no clue why every damn president has to use $30 tax, its annoying if them poor unemployees with $50 salary gets $20.
- Jon Twickens.
(05-18-2012, 03:12 AM)jonify Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 10:21 AM)benjanmin112 Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Killing Floor Death (PewDiePie Brofist)

$30 taxes as president for no reason = failRP, so imo you shouldnt be unblacklisted from president.
btw, been playing seriousrp due ot permban and almost every mayor(president) has 1-5% taxes of max value, so I got no clue why every damn president has to use $30 tax, its annoying if them poor unemployees with $50 salary gets $20.
- Jon Twickens.

Okey?!
Fixed