Seriously?
You're a cop on one of the two servers, and you see someone with a gun threatning to shoot someone. You taze them, handcuff them, but then suddenly another civilian comes with a crowbar and kills you.

This also happens when someone RDM's. I mean, seriously? It's none of your business! Just get on with your own thing and stop taking rulebreaking situations into your own hands.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.
Um.... Alright?

What help do you need?
Didn't know where else to post it.
Thread moved to discussions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-15-2012, 11:35 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Thread moved to discussions.

Thanks, but I thought that was for non-FearlessRP related posts?

nvm.
I normally just bribe the cop and if they don't take it I tranq them and un-tie my friend.
But isn't it dangerous and foolish to approach if you see a guy "with a gun threatning to shoot someone."? Is that not breaking FearRP or a simular rule? In real life, if a guy has a gun pointed at a guy, would a policeofficer run to the guy with a gun and taze?

Either, you treat it like a HostageRP, or you neutralize the threat before the danger for the victim evolves even greater.

Well, this is my opinion, but I think that is a huge failRP mistake..

Just wanted to get that off my chest...

But to the point: Im getting tired with getting a crowbar in the back off my skull when I am arresting someone aswell, mate.
(05-16-2012, 06:23 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I normally just bribe the cop and if they don't take it I tranq them and un-tie my friend.

That's just as bad.
I usually just chuck dumpsters at the cops that try to arrest me <3.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 4 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Grub, Dubwub, Fultz, BombFire
(05-23-2012, 09:38 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I usually just chuck dumpsters at the cops that try to arrest me <3.

You and your dumpsters...