Don's mansion.
We decided to make a byzantine style mansion as Mafia. We had a great experience up until someone decided to DDOS the server. This picture is worth 1000 words.

[Image: 1610411876]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Caboose
This was Very VERY FUN! Fultzy and I made some steak and I dropped one on the ground so I threw it out.
It was absolutely great, and very nicely build, like it was part of the map. Also nice roleplay, by the corleones and Killjoy by guarding.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-14-2012, 11:06 PM)Soul Wrote: It was absolutely great, and very nicely build, like it was part of the map. Also nice roleplay, by the corleones and Killjoy by guarding.

I was going to Molotov it but it got D Dosed!
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

(05-14-2012, 11:00 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: We decided to make a byzantine style mansion as Mafia. We had a great experience up until someone decided to DDOS the server. This picture is worth 1000 words.

[Image: 1610411876]

I didnt appreciate the fact that you almost killed an endangered animal. Thank god the DDOS came or my species of panda would have been extinct.
You shot down The Panda's Owner.. Good thing I have life alert...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hoooly shit. I missed that?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
That was some dope steak me and you made caboose
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Caboose
Nice building Rux!
Nice build.

Not to be a pain in the ass, but what happened to the fence rule?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • equal