Horror/Thriller RP
Today I had an awesome RP with GRIIM and Piarre! Turned into this huge horror thriller. So I was against the president and captured someone to get back at him, I got caught and arrested so I plotted to take my revenge on him (the person who I hos tagged and that was GRIIM). So I got uninterested and then Piarre comes and says "I know the location of the guy you are looking for", and he leads me too, none other than and AMBUSH! So GRIIM and Piarre starts to torture me, and when Piarre is close I inject him with a syrenge with poison that will kill him within 15 hours. They give up with trying to torture the wearabouts of the anitdote so they make me lead them to it. I come out with a baby that they "promised" to take care of and kill em quickly. Then they are like "ha tricked ya" and crush the baby, but they did not know that I was planning on it, and the baby was a fake baby, with a bomb inside it! So when they forget to untie me, I take a gun out. I end up dying, but it was so much fun! Hope to do it again sometime!

Heart The Goddess Zelda
The following 1 user Likes Xenomez's post:
  • Rowan13
It was a really fun RP, glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well Smile
It also started the beginning to a chain of unsuccessful raids by police and SS against me and Piarre in our slums apartment Cheese