[Unofficial][Pas/Agr] M.D.A Company
Major Development Agency

Description:

Our clan has several goals, to become one of the worlds largest share holders. To own most parts of today's development in, Medical, Weaponry, Transport & Protection. We unlike allot of company's respect other business but will try and buy them out to allow our company to again own most parts of the nations development. Our biggest priority is the safety and security of the people of our nation, We will stop at nothing till everyone has what they need to make there one life the best one they can live. Our Minister assure that the whole public have the luxury life they deserve. We have Agents working round the clock so that crime is at its lowest, Doctors working weekends so that there are next to no medical diseases.

Medical

In our medical department we plan to supply not only the government but several other large company buyers like the public. We plan on curing all medical problems out there with our research we accumulate from public testing. We will prevail and we will help all citizens achieve maximum health in there lives.

Transport

Although this department is starting to fade we still see potential in the idea of transport. Whether its taxi cabs, or tides truck delivery we know that with the right sparks this business could thrive in our community. We are to start smaller division with in the M.D.A company for the transport section for example the company of EXA tides is owned by M.D.A for transport of merchandise in the country.

Weaponry

This is one of our most successive divisions out there. Next to everyone is looking for some form to protect there things or to aid in the concur we at M.D.A plan on helping the average Joe by supplying them with the things they need to assure there family's safety but not to attack at random. This over all our departments must be highly monitored to assure people respect our code of conduct and obey the laws of the company and do not under any circumstantial supply the wrong buyers.

Protection

Like the division of weaponry the Protection division is highly thriving in the community, what better way to have your stuff protected then have someone do it for you? We have several different ways this division is run. You can have an experienced builder come and construct a highly secure area so that someone trying to attack is highly unlikely or have live protection, witch is when we have certified members of the M.D.A protect your cargo.

Code of conduct
1. Know how to respect other players when a fight breaks out
2. Have sufficient knowledge on how to RP properly
3. Respect members of the M.D.A that are higher then you
4. Do not random raid or promote FailRP
5. Once given orders follow threw until told other wise
6. Have a mic, or be able to type sufficiently
7. If the following are not obeyed you will be kicked out of M.D.A

Ranks

CEO:
-Ludo™
Company Administrator:
-Rockdon
Ministers:
-Legendary Fox
-The_Alpha_Dog
Lead Officers in general development:
-DannyBoy
-Empty
-Empty
Lead Officer in Medical:
-Empty
Lead Officer in Transport:
-Empty
Lead Officer in Protection:
-xFuZzIiionz
Lead Officer in Weaponry:
-{SD} Taste The Rainbow
Doctor:
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
Weapons worker:
-Fussan
-Empty
-Empty
Security Officers:
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
Transport Workers:
-[FL:RP] Melons
-Empty

Application template

Steam Name:
Name:
STEAM-ID:
Hours played on the server:
RP points earned:
Reason for applying:
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • The Crack Fox, The_Alpha_Dog
Steam Name: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:4331597
Hours played on the server: 363 Hours
RP points earned: 4
Reason for applying: I have snooped around some of Henry's RP and found it very good. I wish to help and protect this clans work.
Steam Name: Sergeno
Name: Jeremy Irons
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:44206077
Hours played on the server: 140
RP points earned: o (soon.. soon..)
Reason for applying: You told me about it and i got excited of course.
Massive Dick Appreciation?
General Information
Full Name: Chase 'Reaper' Setchfield
Date of Birth: January 19, 2000
Title: Mr
Height: 5'4
Weight: N/A

Contact Information
Home Number: 1230-1485-12344
Mobile Number: 12345-12
Address: Long Road, 168 AVE
Mailing Address: Reaper.evomail.ca

Qualifications
Experienced arms man (Navy Seal Background)
5 GPA English, math, science

Biography

A man that cares for others, and enjoyed helping the community! is an experienced gun man, with former navy seals background. A very smart being, with an excellent way with words. He is most interesting in being an arms dealer for MDA.. He would also would like to become the head officer of weaponry, givin' his background and skills.
Steam Name - xFuZzIiionz [xfuzziiionz]
Name - Chad Chisholm
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:39231066
Hours played on the server - 210
RP Points - 1 [More coming soon Wink hopefully..]
Reason for applying - You told me about it and I got excited, read the 'weaponry' section and got even more excited.
Steam Name: DannyBoy
Name: Danny
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:47774980
Hours played on the server: 270
RP points earned: 1
Reason for applying:You ask me to join and i it looks like a nice clan
Lost my signature Sad
Steam Name: Fussan
Name: Nikolai 'Werewolf' Makarov
STEAM-ID: I don't know it, and I heard it wasn't needed
Hours Played on the Server: 203
RP Points Earned: 3