Voice Frequency Radio Chat
Lightbulb 
It would be VERY useful if the server had Voice Frequency Radio Chat on teh server. Like all people would be on a silent channel automaticly, with possibility of changing voice radio frequency to 80-120. Then we could chat in secret groups, with voice! No matter where in map you are. Idea

I think it's a really good idea, what do you think? Cheese
Me and Willox discussed this, but our script will have problems with this. But indeed it will be awesome.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well we made it?
Just not with voice ofc.
Yeah, i know you did it with chat, but this post was all about VOICE chat Wink

And also, noone know anyone else who could script this?
It's difficult for Willox that's the main scripter to do this.
Because it's hard on the gamemode Fearless got.
It was a problem even FIXING voice at all.
Ok, i see. Well, it would be very nice as said, but if it's too hard... I'm sure there are many other important things to do Smile

Keep up the good work! Cheese
If you got any suggestion goto that Catagory and write stuff down Wink
The hard part would be the fact that theres only one voice record, so we either have only radio voice chat or only ranged voice chat or some toggle thing that gets annoying.
Then i suggest that we just keep the one we got now. I don't like to listen to ppls voice because of their microphone or else their annoying voice. But it sure makes it easier to RP.

Willox I must thank you for your help, ive earned much time that i can use on other things now that i couldn't do before. And i am sorry for thinking that you were Nudel in undercover... Tounge
(07-21-2010, 10:34 PM)Paven Wrote: And i am sorry for thinking that you were Nudel in undercover... Tounge

LOL I thought the same thing!

I walked around I see him and I just hi Nudel.
And he got annoyed and like "Im not fricking nudel".

I just: "Oh.. I see nudel."

And some minutes later I go to him and before i said something he said:
"Don't say it".

And I just: "...Hey Nudel!"