The Give-away Event
Story:

When Greg Jeezz first arrived at Evocity, he was a bit scared.
But the big Evocity wasn't that bad at all!
Everyone helped Greg Jeezz and he was liked by some, Greg Jeezz has always been a helpful guy, and tried to help as much new citizens as possible!

Although there was some crime in Evocity, and Greg Jeezz ended up in the hospital a couple of times (claiming it was done by aliens who want to destroy all clowns), he still loved the city.

Greg Jeezz was thinking about how he could help other citizens in the city, he was thinking and thinking, and all of a sudden he got it!
Greg Jeezz had a great job and earned a lot of money, and he thought "Why not help others, by giving away some money?", But how would he do it?
So he sat, and did more thinking.
When finally he found the solution!
Why not make it a bit of a funny competition? Its a bit more fair that way.

So he was getting his money from the ATM and made 8 bundles of 10.000 dollar bills and did an elastic band to keep it together.
He thought "Why not throw those bundles, and people can run after it and who finds it keeps it? Maybe a little bit of hiding too?"

Yes, he was 100% sure of his decision! But oh oh, when should he do it? I know he said! Why not Saturday?
Greg was sure about it, he asked a nice guy named Benjamin Befryn "Benjamin, do you think my plan is ok? And would it be fun?" Benjamin looked at him as if Greg was crazy and replied "Sure"
And so The adventure will begin!

Event info:

Time: GMT + 1 Amsterdam time: 01:00 AM
GMT -7 Arizona: 16:00 PM (4 pm)

Day: Friday the 11th of May 2012
11-5-2012 Europe
5-11-2012 America << Same date don't worry

What will be given away: 8 Bundles of 10.000 Dollars, So in total 80.000 dollars (80k) Will be given away
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
The following 1 user Likes gregnator's post:
  • earl
Sounds like fun man! I am an alien BTW
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • gregnator
Updated! the Day, I am so sorry i had the wrong date! Please check it again! Its not Saturday but Friday!

earl, haha I hope to see you there too! Although I generally don't like aliens, I think you are an ok Alien!

Thats me!

If I am not on due to work issues please tell another admin to help teleport you around to make it easier.

Cannot wait it will be fun!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I'm willing to donate 50k to the cause, see you on the server!
it wil start shortly! Hope beflok doesnt forget haha!

Thats me!

Wink 
Really nice giveaway, thanks man i got 40K of the event. Smile

it's really cool of you to do such a thing!
I really feel bad for not being able to make the event. I had allot of work that piled up last minute VERY sorry about that.

I want to share a little clip from a PM from this user.

Quote:
To tell you in short why i did this:

I had an own CS server for 5 years, It was full 24/7 and i had my website and everything. Eventually after 5 years i had to quit it because 1. Not enough people donated so i had struggled with money. And 2 I had school and it took a lot of time. I have been admin on forums and CSservers for in total of 7 years. The reason i did this drop was, i know how hard it can be for Soul to pay for these servers they are expensive as heck, and i love the community and the servers so i wanted to show my gratitude. I Donated a lot to the server I am not going to say the amount because that's irrelevant. I donated to get the cash *to support Fearless financially* and gave it to the community to show how much i love the community. I did this not only to show my gratitude but also to let people realize that FL is great and that if you want to support the servers by donating, and by doing that you can help FL financially.

So I hope you understand why I did it, I did not do this to gain anything I honestly really want to help the servers because it would be really sucky if soul announces like: Sorry dont have enough money. Hopefully people will donate and help FL financial.

I really appreciate you doing this event it just shows how much loyalty greg has to the server. We all should tip our hats to him!

Thanks again I hope you all had fun. Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!

**Midget tips his hat to gregnator
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Thanks a lot for those kind words, it really means a lot.

I have a few screenshots of the event, although i have some video footage I can't seem to render it. My Computer is trolling me and everytime i want to render the video i cant Sad.

So If anyone wants the footage or want to render it themselves you can pm me.

Here are the screenshots:

[Image: 110.jpg]
[Image: 210.jpg]
[Image: 310.jpg]
[Image: 410.jpg]
[Image: 510.jpg]

Thats me!