Hobos revolt.
Big Grin 
I join the server after a crash,so i become the president.I dont feel like camping in nexus,so i start roaming in the city. While still giving warrants and all,i make the tax $30.
All a sudden i see about literally 10 trabbys cars (not sure if i spelled that right but its the cheapest car the crappy one)they all start ramming my car and some start running over cops and SS are just getting killed and are killing and arresting like crazy.I have never seen so many people participate in such a rp,I mean i know some people that just bought the trabby on the spot just to join the rp.But sadly it started to turn into failrp because there was alot of cdm so i demoted myself from president to calm the server down.While in all the chaos i ordered my body guard to kill a man for hitting me and was banned.I had a great time though and the ban wasnt that long at ALL and from the admins point of view,he had a good reason to ban me.
Sounds... Weird.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Yeah the whole situation had fail RP written all over it. I had to ban you were ordering your unemployed friend to kill people of your choosing with crowbars! There were several that was RDM and not a good reason to kill.

Next time just call me and I will stop the bumper car madness. Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-08-2012, 10:17 PM)Beflok Wrote: Yeah the whole situation had fail RP written all over it. I had to ban you were ordering your unemployed friend to kill people of your choosing with crowbars! There were several that was RDM and not a good reason to kill.

Next time just call me and I will stop the bumper car madness. Cheese

Understand,Beflok! Yeah I got to the point where all the cars cdming my SS and cops,laughing so hard i wasnt thinking....I ordered to kill the cdmers which at my part was failrp! Wont happen again....I think im just not going to be president again for a while Tounge.Thanks Beflok,for being there,id rather have that ban then the whole server driving around it trabbys cdming everybody all day.
Actually we were just starting a trend and a few people decided to take it further.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Yeah it was all calm at first but when they saw the president in the car....things got crazy.