Disturbing but interesting at the same time.
I stumbled upon a website this morning and decided to share it with you guys. There's a guy here who bought a box containing some weird and disturbing photos alongside an 8 mm old film.

He has shown the photos and decided to put the film also on the 12th of May.

Source: http://thebitterrootfootage.com/

Doesn't seem fake to me so it's worth sattisfying our curiosity.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Seems strange, was there any mention of time era of it being made? They seem quite old and that.
[Image: source.gif]
I think it's a PR thing...
Dare to think!
PR Thing?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
PR = Public Relations

I think it's quite probable that a big company is behind this 'project' and it turns out as a big advert in the end, happened several times before.
Dare to think!
Coca Cola says: "This was all just a trick to make you buy more Coke! haha! We got you there!"
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Lionsgate films website, upcoming film "the possession" (wikipedia article noticeably absent, intentional deletion by the studio?). Film synopsis: " Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an ANTIQUE WOODEN BOX she purchased at a yard sale......the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host"

I would call it viral marketing.
it's obvious it's marketing but still interesting.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The Pictures Look a bit "Assassin's Creed-ish".
The following 1 user Likes Caboose's post:
  • 9jakub9
(05-08-2012, 01:02 PM)Midget Wrote: Coca Cola says: "This was all just a trick to make you buy more Coke! haha! We got you there!"

"Three rabbits are sitting on a log, and one goes home and hangs himself...buy a bike" - Lewis Black
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Haarek