Blackdog was demoted!
I can't really say much aside from I'm leaving Fearless... One of the remaining active admins is now absent from my timezone which leaves a large gap for minges to control the server. Let alone the things I've learned are pretty vague to me.
To be honest, I am not gonna bullshit. I think blackdog didn't deserve administrator rights or powers. Nor the respect he was demanding from players.

I have felt bad, and often scared from blackdogs presence.
I myself received a 7day 11hours ban, without foundation, which was later removed on the same day, about half an hour later because Blackdog did not at all see the incident, just jumped to conclusions and banned me.

I will enjoy seeing BlackDog playing without, having the power to make the server less enjoyable.

I feel like this was a wise descision, I can not at all state according to the offence he was convicted for, I do not know this.

He was a active administrator, and I can see, as I do in every life.
His friends are close, his enemies or neutrals get crushed beneath his ban hammer.

This is also why I believe Joey Skylynx is upset about the fact. Blackdog in my opinion was abusing to making forexample flying hover shipts to raid. This would be good RP if it wasn't used only for personal interests.

I hope you will never, no offence, get promoted again.

Thanks for being active, but I dislike your attitude and your lack of respect.

-Sincerly Tony Santos
The following 3 users Like Dr.Oak's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate, LowerFlowerPower, Slick Rick
(05-07-2012, 11:56 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I can't really say much aside from I'm leaving Fearless... One of the remaining active admins is now absent from my timezone which leaves a large gap for minges to control the server. Let alone the things I've learned are pretty vague to me.

this is going to sounds really mean but im not going to lie... PLEASE DO a lot of people are getting sick of you and your rule breaking and failing during your latest time on fearless so please just do.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-07-2012, 12:54 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: To be honest, I am not gonna bullshit. I think blackdog didn't deserve administrator rights or powers. Nor the respect he was demanding from players.

I myself received a 7day 11hours ban, without foundation, which was later removed on the same day, about half an hour later because Blackdog did not at all see the incident, just jumped to conclusions and banned me.

I will enjoy seeing BlackDog playing without, having the power to make the server less enjoyable.

I feel like this was a wise descision, I can not at all state according to the offence he was convicted for, I do not know this.

His friends are close, his enemies or neutrals get crushed beneath his ban hammer.

This is also why I believe Joey Skylynx is upset about the fact. Blackdog in my opinion was abusing to making forexample flying hover shipts to raid. This would be good RP if it wasn't used only for personal interests.

-Sincerly Tony Santos

I just cant beleive you said that... Anyway lost friends with me.
(05-07-2012, 01:00 PM)Alexia Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:54 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: To be honest, I am not gonna bullshit. I think blackdog didn't deserve administrator rights or powers. Nor the respect he was demanding from players.

-Sincerly Tony Santos

I just cant beleive you said that... Anyway lost friends with me.

In my own personal opinion he has some points that i can actually agree with but then again how people feel about BlackDog depends from person to person for example there are surely a lot of people that like him but to be honest i am not one of them but that is largely because of a bad first impression.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I'm upset because the reason I was given for why he was demoted is utter crap. If people don't want to have their oppinions known about certain people then don't post them. Don't go out and cut 'loose lines' and threaten to do it to other administrators.

I'll actually address the issue more profoundly before this turns into a radical, "WHAT DID BLACKDOG DOOOOO"

In the admin section there was a thread regarding the unban of Elder which was highly-tensioned between multiple parties which had previously gone at it before regarding the recent admin votes. This section had become a sparking ground in which many opinions were brought up on whether or not Elder should be allowed back into the community. Most of these opinions were also related down to personal preference. Blackdog had been keeping contact with Elder as a friend about his unban request, and apparently Soul's opinion[and others] were leaked through Blackdog to Elder and this was apparently piled on numerous other reasons which were found with similar 'personal opinions' being leaked into public view through admins channeling or loose lipping to friends.

In short, Blackdog was demoted for telling a friend about personal preferences raised by the admin community to his Unban Request.

Also Dr. Oak... I'm upset because the whole situation is being dealt on personal bias/preference because admins will talk shit about players in the admin section, but will act like it's a big issue when these points come to light. I'm also upset because now we're out another North American admin, most of my friends are upset and leaving, and several players within the community are eating up that Blackdog some terrible malicious act when in reality he was just telling a friend about his unban request.

That's another thing... Don't make me bring up the loss of the HAPC, Court RP, Club RP, and numerous other RP events which were lost do to Blackdog no longer being able to use his admin abilities to actually improve the RP situation within the community.

(05-07-2012, 12:58 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 11:56 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I can't really say much aside from I'm leaving Fearless... One of the remaining active admins is now absent from my timezone which leaves a large gap for minges to control the server. Let alone the things I've learned are pretty vague to me.

this is going to sounds really mean but im not going to lie... PLEASE DO a lot of people are getting sick of you and your rule breaking and failing during your latest time on fearless so please just do.

Content removed, user warned.

Reason: Insulting/Disrespectful post

- Nudelholz
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, Sweet Bro
(05-07-2012, 01:11 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I'm upset because the reason I was given for why he was demoted is utter crap. If people don't want to have their oppinions known about certain people then don't post them. Don't go out and cut 'loose lines' and threaten to do it to other administrators.

I'll actually address the issue more profoundly before this turns into a radical, "WHAT DID BLACKDOG DOOOOO"

In the admin section there was a thread regarding the unban of Elder which was highly-tensioned between multiple parties which had previously gone at it before regarding the recent admin votes. This section had become a sparking ground in which many opinions were brought up on whether or not Elder should be allowed back into the community. Most of these opinions were also related down to personal preference. Blackdog had been keeping contact with Elder as a friend about his unban request, and apparently Soul's opinion[and others] were leaked through Blackdog to Elder and this was apparently piled on numerous other reasons which were found with similar 'personal opinions' being leaked into public view through admins channeling or loose lipping to friends.

In short, Blackdog was demoted for telling a friend about personal preferences raised by the admin community to his Unban Request.

Also Dr. Oak... I'm upset because the whole situation is being dealt on personal bias/preference because admins will talk shit about players in the admin section, but will act like it's a big issue when these points come to light. I'm also upset because now we're out another North American admin, most of my friends are upset and leaving, and several players within the community are eating up that Blackdog some terrible malicious act when in reality he was just telling a friend about his unban request.

That's another thing... Don't make me bring up the loss of the HAPC, Court RP, Club RP, and numerous other RP events which were lost do to Blackdog no longer being able to use his admin abilities to actually improve the RP situation within the community.

Well once again in my own personal opinion you don't have a reason to be upset because once again according to my own opinion and most of the other peoples opinion it's his own fault at the end of the day. So if you feel upset with Soul for his decision DONT it was blackdogs own fault and there is nothing that can be done about it now. And also i can imagine the only reason you are upset about his demotion was because he probably sided a lot with you during arguments and other situations. And once again i in my own personal opinion despise him in each and every way and i shall answer no further these are all my own personal opinion that im not going to force on anyone. /thread end.

EDIT: Oh and also don't drag Black Talon into this this is my own personal opinion and that only shows that you have no valid points to point out about me and instead goes after the clan i am a part of which is sad so please just be quiet all that you say only embarrass your self. So thank and if you are leaving i hope you don't come back so good bye and i usually would wish people the best but not you.

EDIT2: Oh and also don't reply to thread when you are angry im sorry to say but it just makes you look stupid and like a whine moron. So thanks again if you leave i don't speak for the Black Talon but i say that if you leave at least i won't miss you.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Yougaise, stop the fights, yougaise ;(!
(05-07-2012, 01:19 PM)Dylan Wrote: Yougaise, stop the fights, yougaise ;(!

im not fighting but im not going to sit and do nothing while a blatant moron sit and spout lies about my Clan.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'm not spitting jackshit about your clan. Ever since you guys got here you've had the longest rap sheet for killing players without reason, getting the police to raid you with fake-contra, acting like smartasses with admins, and basically thrashing out when admins arent around during the dead hour so you guys don't get caught. Your friends from #R have been banned for multiple offenses, and if my mind sets in correctly one or two for performing DDoS's on the server and individual admins.