Blackdog was demoted!
(05-07-2012, 01:32 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I'm not spitting jackshit about your clan. Ever since you guys got here you've had the longest rap sheet for killing players without reason, getting the police to raid you with fake-contra, acting like smartasses with admins, and basically thrashing out when admins arent around during the dead hour so you guys don't get caught. Your friends from #R have been banned for multiple offenses, and if my mind sets in correctly one or two for performing DDoS's on the server and individual admins.

We have never fooled people with fake contra , We have never killed people randomly we have never had police raid us and if we have we have not been clan tagged.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'll also be leaving with Joey. After school at my timezone the server is filled with squeeky little fucks and Admins fucking around. When it comes to night, there is always no Admins on apart from Blackdog the majority of the time. I'm not even gonna bother making a goodbye thread either, the amount of disrespect on this community is well beyond my guidelines of "a joke", and this is pointed towards Players and the Admins aswell.

Soul, you really have NO idea that Blackdogs "leakage" is actually such a small offence compared to other things that i've been told by OTHER Admins. I'm not pointing fingers here but seriously, i know of at least 10 players who have been leaked all kinds if Information from the Admin team. Am i gonna tell you who it is? Of course i'm not, i'm just letting you know that your very very far behind buddy.

Quote:this is going to sounds really mean but im not going to lie... PLEASE DO a lot of people are getting sick of you and your rule breaking and failing during your latest time on fearless so please just do.

Nope.avi, Joey actually controls the server in such a way where minges actually cut down. Call it Backseat Administration if you want but he works twice as hard than half of the Admins do. Plus as Joey stated, your not in the position to call anyone a minge seeing that you come from a Clan full of them, including yourself? Cheese

And remember.
Just remember.
Winter is coming.
ITT: Many butthurt kids
To much figthing in dis threat, TO MUCH.

Next time talk about the topic , Not fight....
-Closed
(05-07-2012, 01:11 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: In the admin section there was a thread regarding the unban of Elder which was highly-tensioned between multiple parties which had previously gone at it before regarding the recent admin votes. This section had become a sparking ground in which many opinions were brought up on whether or not Elder should be allowed back into the community. Most of these opinions were also related down to personal preference. Blackdog had been keeping contact with Elder as a friend about his unban request, and apparently Soul's opinion[and others] were leaked through Blackdog to Elder and this was apparently piled on numerous other reasons which were found with similar 'personal opinions' being leaked into public view through admins channeling or loose lipping to friends.

In short, Blackdog was demoted for telling a friend about personal preferences raised by the admin community to his Unban Request.

See, the point is, it seems like everybody who is somewhat a bit deeper in FL knows about all the things going on in the admin section, the point is that those things are kept for admins only and no admin should be talking about those things with other people unless they are admins themselves.

The fact is BlackDog was breaking rules by giving information out of the admin topic to his friend.
I've got friends in this community too and I am not telling them about which admins have good chances to gain admin, what we are currently discussing in the admin section etc. simple as that.

It's not the first time things have been leaked, at one point there have to be consequences.

(05-07-2012, 01:11 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Also Dr. Oak... I'm upset because the whole situation is being dealt on personal bias/preference because admins will talk shit about players in the admin section, but will act like it's a big issue when these points come to light.

We are not talking 'shit' about players, we are discussing the behavior of some players, we discuss promotions or any other server related issue.
Of course we talk about players, their behavior and whether or not a player needs to be banned/warned for this behavior. That's what the admin section is good for.

(05-07-2012, 01:40 PM)Dubwub Wrote: I'll also be leaving with Joey. After school at my timezone the server is filled with squeeky little fucks and Admins freaking around. When it comes to night, there is always no Admins on apart from Blackdog the majority of the time. I'm not even gonna bother making a goodbye thread either, the amount of disrespect on this community is well beyond my guidelines of "a joke", and this is pointed towards Players and the Admins aswell.

I agree that BlackDog was a really active admin and it is a loss for us but I don't understand that you blame us for this. Yes we demoted him, we demoted him because HE was breaking the rules.
That he doesn't have any rights anymore is alone his fault and not ours.

(05-07-2012, 01:40 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Soul, you really have NO idea that Blackdogs "leakage" is actually such a small offence compared to other things that i've been told by OTHER Admins. I'm not pointing fingers here but seriously, i know of at least 10 players who have been leaked all kinds if Information from the Admin team. Am i gonna tell you who it is? Of course i'm not, i'm just letting you know that your very very far behind buddy.

Well. If you know so many bad things how about you write a PM to me and tell me about those things with a bit of solid evidence and I can tell you that those admins will see consequences too.

(05-07-2012, 01:40 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Nope.avi, Joey actually controls the server in such a way where minges actually cut down. Call it Backseat Administration if you want but he works twice as hard than half of the Admins do. Plus as Joey stated, your not in the position to call anyone a minge seeing that you come from a Clan full of them, including yourself? Cheese

Backseat Administration, that's just the kind of thing I really love to see.
People who can't follow the rules themselves trying to enforce them, do you seriously think this is how a community works?
Dare to think!
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Andreas, StillAlive