The Sexiest Goatee Game.
Why are you painting your faces for that? I just don't shave for a bit.
Dare to think!
The following 3 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Spartan, Faustie, Spartanjunior
It's amusing us Mr.Nudel...

Plus, I doubt Coal is old enough to grow his own, Caroline on the other hand is old enough but female Smile
i wish i could grow a Goatee but nope only Mustache for me! *sad face*
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

LOL yeah, if I could actually grow that shit, I would.
I got bored, and used the elements to amuse me. :3
(05-07-2012, 01:13 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Why are you painting your faces for that? I just don't shave for a bit.

Indeed. If time is of the essense, then there is the old true manly trick of just leaning against a wall, and forcing out the hairs. Painful and can take up several thousand calories in an hour, but damn that's some good growth.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias
(05-07-2012, 10:57 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 01:13 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Why are you painting your faces for that? I just don't shave for a bit.

Indeed. If time is of the essense, then there is the old true manly trick of just leaning against a wall, and forcing out the hairs. Painful and can take up several thousand calories in an hour, but damn that's some good growth.

Wait what?!?!? sounds unpleasent.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

If you need a solid beard in one hour flat for whatever reason, it's just an extreme flexing of the beard and goatee muscles over an extended period of time.
(05-07-2012, 11:29 AM)Faustie Wrote: If you need a solid beard in one hour flat for whatever reason, it's just an extreme flexing of the beard and goatee muscles over an extended period of time.
I feel as if this might actually work.
im gonna have to try this because im tiered of just having the beginning of mustache.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

One of my goals in life is to grow a beard.
Everyone but myself will hate it. But I will love it and nourish it and make it feel welcome. Sometimes i'll style it and sometimes i'll leave it alone.
i love you (future) beard.
The following 1 user Likes Caroline's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington