Crashing when connecting to server AGAIN
The last thread that I posted was about a week ago, maybe two and it described a situation I had about issues connecting to the servers where Gmod would simply just crash. One of the forum members thankfully gave me some kind of code line thing that I put into the startup options settings and it worked. Now, for the last 2 days or so (although I did manage to connect earlier today but since then no), every time I try and connect to the v33x map it gives me a reliable snapshot overflow error message and every time I try and connect to the v2d server Gmod crashes. I know the reliable snapshot error is very common, but I think it's a little weird for it to happen 10 times in a row... I would appreciate some help.

Thanks,
SilentGamer
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Too many props in 33x then, I had the same problem yesterday.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
This is just something happening sometimes even though you added all the lines into the startup options. It's as Toxic said, many props/materials being used on the map leading to this error. The best way is to keep rejoining, it will work at some point.
Dare to think!