Guild Wars 2
Lets talk about Guild Wars 2! Cheese

When do you think it is going to come out and are you going to buy it? We should all buy it and make a guild called Fearless!

Watch some of these videos if you don't know what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2...st-comment
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Dermy
well i in fact know when it's comming out and Yes im going to play it because its AWESOME!.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Definitely getting it! As long as it doesn't come out within the next 5 weeks so I don't get behind on college work.
Never played the first Guild Wars but after 7-8 total time playing WoW it looks like a huge improvement.
Also, yeah we should form a guild called Fearless Cheese
Well you can pre purchase it now, although I'm just going to have it digitally so there is no real reason for me to pre purchase. It was rumored to be released around September, so definately near Autumn-ish I think. By the end of the year, anyway!

I think I'm gonna roll a Necro Sylvari, because Necromancer is one of my all time favourite classes, and the Sylvari are so fucking cool.
Although the Thief and Ranger classes are my next favourites.

Safe to say I'm super excited.
I like how this will be better than WoW and you only have to pay for this once...
Ill be on server Bearce falls for the beta this weekend.

Very fun game so far did the first scene I am a engineer.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
So I am a level 5 engineer now it is a pretty fun game so far.

Heres a screen of my character.

[Image: gw002.jpg]

I am really enjoying the engineer though Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
That looks amazing! I want to make a ranger and hang around with a load of high level wolves. Cheese
Guild Wars 2 is going to be a Kick-Ass game, im in on the Guild idea, im a level 17 guardian and have beaten the human beta story and i am AUHMAZED by how good the game is!
going to quit life when it comes out for a few weeks xD